The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always lived near home. I went to school less than an hour away. I was so damn nervous to move to NC. It was the greatest thing I ever did.

Thanks for all the advice guys! I emailed her and told her I was 100% interested. I'm filling out my profile sheet now, then they'll make me a final offer. I'll let you guys know how it goes and some more details when I know. You guys rock.

And you haven't even had the pleasure of hanging with me yet

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Soon, very soon. I am most likely moving over to Raleigh when I get my real job in July. But I will not wait that long. I have some RBZs you can hit and I still want to pound that black driver.

And you haven't even had the pleasure of hanging with me yet

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the advice guys! I emailed her and told her I was 100% interested. I'm filling out my profile sheet now, then they'll make me a final offer. I'll let you guys know how it goes and some more details when I know. You guys rock.

Bro, good luck! Such a huge decision. I'm sure you'll make the right call - don't let your girlfriend run you like mine does, haha.

Big time congrats on getting it.

Yeah, I know. It's with a company thats a big technology leader, top 100 companies to work for, etc. I'd be crazy not to take it. I guess the sudden timing and having to let her know by 5 pm tomorrow is just a whirlwind.
It sounds like a great opportunity B. Plus, you'd be able to play some new and unique golf courses. :)

Yeah, I know. It's with a company thats a big technology leader, top 100 companies to work for, etc. I'd be crazy not to take it. I guess the sudden timing and having to let her know by 5 pm tomorrow is just a whirlwind.
But how will this affect your THP time? hehehe

I see you took the offer. Good luck!

I'm thinking I may hit up the midnight release party for RBZ. My sleep is already screwed and I don't have to present in the morning because my voice is gone. I'm good.

I'm thinking I may hit up the midnight release party for RBZ. My sleep is already screwed and I don't have to present in the morning because my voice is gone. I'm good.

I totally would too if there was one within even an hour of me. Closest is about 2. I would love to get in on some RBZ action.

I totally would too if there was one within even an hour of me. Closest is about 2. I would love to get in on some RBZ action.
I ordered mine last week (please see signature). I'm supposed to get them next week, but I'd be very surprised if that happened. Now it's just wait and see.

Holy hell Sean, awesome setup

I ordered mine last week (please see signature). I'm supposed to get them next week, but I'd be very surprised if that happened. Now it's just wait and see.

Back on the buying clubs wagon, are we?

Kevin

Well, submitted my profile online. Waiting for them to send me a formal offer sheet. The more I've had to think about it, the more excited I get.

Meant to post this earlier...weirdest thing happened to me on the course today.

Was lining up a long birdie putt on the 6th hole of Karsten and in all honesty I was taking it very seriously because I was a bit upset with how I have been putting lately...All of a sudden a guy comes over the hill to my left and runs right behind me and I just lost it and busted out laughing...So I am still laughing but go back to lining up the putt and another guy comes over the hill looking super tired and talking into a walkie talkie about calling the police...So I took my putt and for some reason it just didn't want to take the break on the final 6 inches and I missed it.

Who would have thought the putt wouldn't break when it slowed down?

But seriously all of that happened and was really really funny since we watched that guy chase him all over the course from the next tee box which was elevated and could view a lot of the course.

I think I am gonna bring back the "Creepiest Avatar Theme".

Lol, I had a picture of me on a webcam about a year ago and apparently it freaked some people out. I thought I looked alright myself...
Self portrait? :D

--
tapatalk

Lol, I had a picture of me on a webcam about a year ago and apparently it freaked some people out. I thought I looked alright myself...

I remember.

--
tapatalk

a693741d-64ed-29ca.jpg

Look at all the sheep!! This ain't for no component club!

Beast mode from tapatalk

a6890eaf-6569-d8ff.jpg

30 people here. This sucks. May go home.

Tapatalk

Yeah I don't think I made the first 25 either. Sitting in my car it's too damn cold and all these sheep freak me out. But I'm not leaving. Hold the line frank.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Shove em out your way Kmac!

It's too cold just for $25 gift card. I'll sit in my warm car and fart in warmth till they open the doors.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back