haha I just cant say anything bad. I think they are the best looking Ping iron in quite some time. Even that weird Ping shaft felt pretty good.

Wow that says a lot right there. Over/ under 3 months before we all have the I20s

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

LOL, I'll remove my Ci11 loving arse from the conversation but I'd say you and Kmac both in the over. I think the J40's blow Kmac's mind. Who am I kidding? I'll take the under. I also know that they've done something special in the sole design that appeals to you. You should have them as well. Plus the forum really needs some feedback. You're just the man for the job.

I would definitely take the under. Golfsmith didn't give me a good trade in value for my 7 year old though. WTC

LOL, I'll remove my Ci11 loving arse from the conversation but I'd say you and Kmac both in the over. I think the J40's blow Kmac's mind. Who am I kidding? I'll take the under. I also know that they've done something special in the sole design that appeals to you. You should have them as well. Plus the forum really needs some feedback. You're just the man for the job.

I agree, make it happen Chunky, youre a Ping homer anyway. You know we dont judge around here. :alien:

I would definitely take the under. Golfsmith didn't give me a good trade in value for my 7 year old though. WTC

That stinks. I'm trying to convince Erin to sell an egg so I can fund some.

Whatever you do dont go by the PGA Value guide or you'll never get those i20's. Rip off.

Man I feel like I'm at a crack house. These do need a good forum testing though

They really do chunky. PING needs to team up with THP for some sort of i20 testing dang it! I would tell you to wait until demo day but that's in May. It's early February. It's mild outside. Make it rain.

But not 3 irons though. They need to send a full set. Crack kills.

They really do chunky. PING needs to team up with THP for some sort of i20 testing dang it! I would tell you to wait until demo day but that's in May. It's early February. It's mild outside. Make it rain.

Demo day is not in the cards for me unfortunately. Ive heard there is a chance of showers this weekend

Demo day is not in the cards for me unfortunately. Ive heard there is a chance of showers this weekend

I didn't know you weren't going to the Outing man, my apologies. Me either though. It sucks.

Dude, at least maybe get some pricing. My shop wanted around $100 per iron, I wanted to pay around $75-$80.

If you find a shop willing to sell a new set to you for less than the MAP, be very cautious. Ping enforces their pricing strictly and will remove accounts with retailers who violate this as all stores are well aware. This is one way to judge if an internet retailer is moving counterfit clubs. As a retailer, I love this practice because people cannot come in and test them in our shop and then run to the internet to save $100.

As for the irons themselves, they fit my game perfectly and I may finally replace my venerable i5 set that shares time in the bag with my Wishons. Being an old school Ping guy, I'm not thrilled about the ferrules but otherwise really nice - good feel for cast, and the loft spacing and trajectory are excellent for me based on Trackman numbers. I think this set will fit a lot of players both monitor number wise and just the good old fashioned eye test.

I didn't know you weren't going to the Outing man, my apologies. Me either though. It sucks.

Dude, at least maybe get some pricing. My shop wanted around $100 per iron, I wanted to pay around $75-$80.

Well, in typical ho fashion, I had professed my love for the J40s and thought that would never be touched...now, I too am looking to sell whatever I can get my hands on (maybe both my children) for a set go these i20s. I have never seen a ping iron I loved until this.

I'm getting awesomer Cleveland 588 irons and I just ordered some Ci11's dude. Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do. If I could've gotten the shop to come off the price of the PING's just a hair I would've ordered them.

Oh how I wish I still had balls. My wife took mine years ago. If I had multiple sets of irons in the garage I'd be a drifter.

I want to hit these irons. No stores around me have a Ping fitting cart that I know of. I also want to hit that i20 driver. This whole line is unbelievable.

That would be awesome. And you know how I like PING irons haha

If you call Ping (just remember they are on mountain time), they can tell you who has what near you.

I want to hit these irons. No stores around me have a Ping fitting cart that I know of. I also want to hit that i20 driver. This whole line is unbelievable.

If you find a shop willing to sell a new set to you for less than the MAP, be very cautious. Ping enforces their pricing strictly and will remove accounts with retailers who violate this as all stores are well aware. This is one way to judge if an internet retailer is moving counterfit clubs. As a retailer, I love this practice because people cannot come in and test them in our shop and then run to the internet to save $100.

As for the irons themselves, they fit my game perfectly and I may finally replace my venerable i5 set that shares time in the bag with my Wishons. Being an old school Ping guy, I'm not thrilled about the ferrules but otherwise really nice - good feel for cast, and the loft spacing and trajectory are excellent for me based on Trackman numbers. I think this set will fit a lot of players both monitor number wise and just the good old fashioned eye test.

Great point and one that I know about. I was just hoping he was desperate for business, which really isn't fair of me.

Oh how I wish I still had balls. My wife took mine years ago. If I had multiple sets of irons in the garage I'd be a drifter.

Dude, I just do a good job of confusing her. I keep golf stuff in a corner of the basement with all my tools. She never looks over there.

Almost any privately owned golf shop will have a PING fitting cart. I think they are one of the best for being available for fittings.

This talk makes me want to hit these.

Almost any privately owned golf shop will have a PING fitting cart. I think they are one of the best for being available for fittings.

I don't think there is any of those near me. There is NOTHING near me lol. To the internet.

I struggled with waiting for these (i20's) or pulling the trigger on the AP2's...I've been a diehard Ping iron guy for over 30 years but went with AP2's this year. I do LOVE the AP2's, but have some lust now for the i20's. Gonna have to hit them and see how they stack up to the AP2's. I will say that I have NEVER hit long irons like I am hitting the AP2's.

Ping definately hit a home run with the i20's this year. Really appears to be a perfect mix between gamer and game improvement. Kudos to Ping.

I can't wait to see them. They're just kind of wild and different for a PING iron, which I like. I need to own a golf shop.

Hmmm...business opportunity...we would stock everything in LH!

Storm clouds in the distance

Back