The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife always tells me we're never given more than we can handle. Sorry to hear about everything Dev and I hope everything turns around for you guys. Wife and I have gone through some of the stuff you are going through so I feel your pain bro. You're good with me and everyone else I'm sure.

Welcome back Dev. Sorry you're going through all of that man. I can't imagine.

Welcome back Dev. Sounds like times are really sucking right now. I wish the best for you guys right now.

Thanks bud. Damn, look at that post count. Last time I saw you were in the 2,000. Do you live on here..lol Hopefully we can finally get together for that round of golf.

My wife always tells me we're never given more than we can handle. Sorry to hear about everything Dev and I hope everything turns around for you guys. Wife and I have gone through some of the stuff you are going through so I feel your pain bro. You're good with me and everyone else I'm sure.

That one thing is what has kept me sane. I just keep doing what I can do and control what I can control and I leave the rest up to the universe.

I know you dont care if I disagree. I never said the rules changed, no one broke a rule. People are treated and viewed differently, just like anywhere. That is what I stated.

Since this pertains to me I'll jump in.....thainer let's just drop it! This setting a poor tone and doesn't require all this....please move on from this and let's get back to fun

Welcome back Dev. Sorry you're going through all of that man. I can't imagine.

Thanks man. Do you have any room at Elin's house?

Good to have you back Dev sorry for your issues

Good luck buddy, will be thinking good thoughts for you.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Every bit of good vibes coming my family's way is welcomed.

Hello guys, I took a brief hiatus after the fiasco in the Albatross Club thread. I apologize if I overreacted or said anything stupid. I was (and still am) going through a tough time. I know it's not an excuse but as some of you know, my wife was pregnant with twins, which is why I backed out of the Outing. A week before Christmas my wife was unlawfully fired from her job (we are suing). And 2 days before Christmas, my wife miscarried one of the babies. The other one is doing just fine but my wife has been on bedrest for over 4 weeks. Everything has really taxed me physically and mentally and I just wasn't being rational. So, like I said, it's not an excuse for my behavior but I hope if I offended anyone, you can accept my apology. I look forward to being part of the THP family again.

Wow that's a really rough stretch. Hopefully everything gets back to some form of normal for you. Glad you are back!

Thanks bud. Damn, look at that post count. Last time I saw you were in the 2,000. Do you live on here..lol Hopefully we can finally get together for that round of golf.

Yeah I pretty much do live here at this point... It's getting ugly lol.

Should I remember this post over the next month for some of the amazing stuff we have coming? :alien:

Sure thing if you want. Now I know better. Some Support is better than no support.

Wow that's a really rough stretch. Hopefully everything gets back to some form of normal for you. Glad you are back!

Thanks. I missed all of you. Except for Old Gray... I kid I kid

I didnt see anyone get page raped because my posts-per-page is set to 30 posts per page.

Thainster just gave up my secret. 30 post per page ese, change it in settings and no more page rape.
I don't change the posts per page. And I'd guess that most people don't so it's still happening to you guys, just not on your computers!

Hello guys, I took a brief hiatus after the fiasco in the Albatross Club thread. I apologize if I overreacted or said anything stupid. I was (and still am) going through a tough time. I know it's not an excuse but as some of you know, my wife was pregnant with twins, which is why I backed out of the Outing. A week before Christmas my wife was unlawfully fired from her job (we are suing). And 2 days before Christmas, my wife miscarried one of the babies. The other one is doing just fine but my wife has been on bedrest for over 4 weeks. Everything has really taxed me physically and mentally and I just wasn't being rational. So, like I said, it's not an excuse for my behavior but I hope if I offended anyone, you can accept my apology. I look forward to being part of the THP family again.
Welcome back Dev. Good luck going forward, you've been going through some tough times.

I don't change the posts per page. And I'd guess that most people don't so it's still happening to you guys, just not on your computers!

Welcome back Dev. Good luck going forward, you've been going through some tough times.

Thanks buddy. Do you still follow me on twitter? I know I have scared some people off from here with my psychotic hockey rantings..lol

people who make lunch plans with you and then cancel on you.....which leaves you high and dry with nothing to eat because you didn't bring anything since you were counting on going out for lunch

people who make lunch plans with you and then cancel on you.....which leaves you high and dry with nothing to eat because you didn't bring anything since you were counting on going out for lunch

I am in the same position today. I live 10 minutes from home so I guess I am going to go home and have lunch with my wife. Not the worst thing ever..:)

I hate that. That is just low and mind bottling.

wish I had that option right now.....welcome back dude!

I am in the same position today. I live 10 minutes from home so I guess I am going to go home and have lunch with my wife. Not the worst thing ever..:)

wish I had that option right now.....welcome back dude!

Thanks man. Yeah it takes the sting out of be left at the lunch altar.

We've had about 8 inches of snow today and it just keeps on coming down more. Not looking forward to shovel it all away tomorrow morning. Luckily i've enough beer at home so i dont need to go outside now.

And i feel sorry for all the people that is on their way home from work. No trains are going and traffic is standing still. Amazing how a country so far up in the north can come to a complete halt as soon as it snows... It's not like it's a surprise. We have winters, prepare for it. Stupid stupid stupid...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back