Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Alright Overton. 6 over today through 13 holes. LMAO

Stupid Jeffrey! I only picked him b/c it was my brother's bday week.

Im heading to the course now...Ill try to take some pics and maybe if I can a video of 16.

Grrr at AK. Really not playing well right now. Looking like Mark Wilson may go in for the weekend, but I doubt it unless he's really in contention.

damn, back to my bench he goes.

Oh yeah....Wilson back to 4 under for the day. Overton will be at home this weekend.

Must be playing tough out there. Have seen several guys get to 4 or 5 under and then give 2-3 shots back in a few holes. Looking forward to the coverage starting to see what exactly is going on.

Must be playing tough out there. Have seen several guys get to 4 or 5 under and then give 2-3 shots back in a few holes. Looking forward to the coverage starting to see what exactly is going on.

I can't believe it doesn't start until 4...

I can't believe it doesn't start until 4...

Atleast we get to see a better group today compared to yesterday.
Hopefully see more of the course then just #16

Overton withdrew. What's up with that? Injury I would assume....

Wtc? Levin pulling away with it. Hopefully some of the late starters can start to catch him.

Wtc? Levin pulling away with it. Hopefully some of the late starters can start to catch him.

Simpson will do something.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I wish yahoo would update the scoring. Need a big afternoon from Simpson and Laird.

Simpson will do something.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I hope not. He isn't on my squad. I was thinking something along the lines of a -10 round for Rickie.

DJ just unleashed a 5 iron to about 5 feet on the par 5 third. heck of a shot

I just looked at the leaderboard...is Spencer Levin going HAM or what??

I just looked at the leaderboard...is Spencer Levin going HAM or what??

Yep, and he barely missed a birdie putt on 18 for a 9 under 62. Had to "settle" for a 63.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I can't believe Stewart Cink shot an 83 yesterday.

3 doubles
7 bogeys
1 birdie
7 pars

Looks like one of my scorecards. LMAO

The sad thing is...I shot an 80 last time out on that course from the same tees. Guess I can keep dreaming lol.

But it wouldn't be a surprise to see him come back and shoot 67 the next day!

Looks like Phil has a case of the fades off the tee.

I think Fowler is playing some solid golf today.

Anyone else see Webb miss the fairway by like 70 yds? I was like, "Hey, I can do that!"

Lol @ Phil Mickelson. He's playing turrible golf right now. Rickie is owning him with AMP.

Phil is strait struggling, I think my short game is better than his! Bet he takes a big pull off the jug tonight.

Man Phil is struggling, all out of sorts today.

--
tapatalk

Back