Instant Club Testing Feedback - Tomorrow Afternoon

c6e4eac5-2fbd-c955.jpg

Just off the green thanks to a solid 7iron. I am about 10' for par.

sweet, your hitting the ball well today

just caught up, nice feed back

Looking forward to hitting this Adams 3 wood off this tee.

damn, the way GG is playing today I hope I don't see her in a match come outing weekend

c6e4eac5-3065-d2cf.jpg

Next up Adams fast 12.

For an update I 2 putt for bogey. I blew past the hole the first time. Man these greens are fast.

We apologize for no answering all questions now it's hard to keep up but we will answer them all after our round.

Interesting stuff. Just got caught up.

That Adams 3wood is nice. I enjoyed whacking it.

Looking at the stats at the bottom of the page: 46 users following, 32 members and 14 guests. Nice.

My guess is this is longer
c6e4eac5-3065-d2cf.jpg

Next up Adams fast 12.

For an update I 2 putt for bogey. I blew past the hole the first time. Man these greens are fast.

We apologize for no answering all questions now it's hard to keep up but we will answer them all after our round.

Hit the Fw with he Adams, all though while it did not feel like I missed it, I must have because it was 15 yards shorter than normal.

Interesting. I wonder if that's just lack of feedback from the club or what?

Hit the Fw with he Adams, all though while it did not feel like I missed it, I must have because it was 15 yards shorter than normal.

That is weird. Certainly it is not shorter than your normal 3w with the slots. Would it be possible to give it another go?

you hit this bad boy?

Yeah, I hit it the day I ordered my irons. He had a lefty demo, stock stiff shaft. I didn't get it on the vector but hit it and quite liked it. Very easy to hit and the slot in the crown served as a nice alignment aid.

IT IS AMP TIME! I actually really can't wait to hear feedback about those clubs.

The amp feels really good. Middle of the green about 12 feet for birdie. Good high launch without being too high.

As I typed the last message JB teed off with a Cleveland Classic driver right down the middle leaving himself 130 in.
Oh Yes........
Just split the fairway on 2 with a very slight fade. FIT has a great sound, although it was a few yards shorter than the classic
More Please.....
Hit a good rbZ 3 wood to left side of Fw. Hit it 231.
Oh My............

[activate ddec voice]

hell yeah it's about time! I want this club in the worse way...

[deactivate ddec voice]

FIFY! haha

Awesome feedback JB and GG! I love the look of the RBZ 3 wood and that Fast12 looks awesome as well.

Back