Waste Management Phoenix Open Thread (Spoilers)

Sure would be cool to see Stanley make a charge and win this. Plus my gf says he's hot and wants him to take his shirt off to celebrate the win. Women!

My gf keeps yelling at the tv to show MORE of camilo

Sure would be cool to see Stanley make a charge and win this. Plus my gf says he's hot and wants him to take his shirt off to celebrate the win. Women!

She may enjoy soccer then if she has yet to watch it.

My wife just left the house because I'm watching golf...hehe

You stop that. lol Soccer is not allowed on my TV :alien:

Just saying better not let her see it. Happened to my girlfriend and now she follows just about anything Christiano Ronaldo is involved in.

My wife just left the house because I'm watching golf...hehe

Haha success! The gf just yelled at me because I'm gaming while watching golf.

Levin starting to feel it?

Not going to lie, the guy has a brutal sand game.

Haha success! The gf just yelled at me because I'm gaming while watching golf.

LOL, I'm doing the exact same thing, though the wife is napping. MW3 and WMPO. God bless picture-in-picture.

Ruh roh, Levin will be busting another pack of smokes open now.

Levin is self destructing... I think he is done!

I'm proud of Stanley. Shows a lot of guts to come back and play this well after what happened last week. He may just get his first win today.

Stanley tied for lead!

Man this is getting interesting. Hope Stanley can pull it off. I didn't use him on my fantasy team this week just thinking he would have a tough time rebounding.

Also, what do you guys think of Spencer putting away the cigs like crazy?

Man this is getting interesting. Hope Stanley can pull it off. I didn't use him on my fantasy team this week just thinking he would have a tough time rebounding.

I'd be doing the same, or possible 4 at a time.

Nervous. Dude never looks comfortable though so maybe it's normal.

I know I have a mancrush on Stanley's swing.

Come on Kyle ! This young man deserves a win and I am pulling hard for him :blob:

Nervous. Dude never looks comfortable though so maybe it's normal.

I know I have a mancrush on Stanley's swing.

It is a tad bit sexy!

I could care less if any PGA pro's smoke or not, I smoke so it doesn't bother me. No different than a big 'ol cigar...

Come on Kyle ! This young man deserves a win and I am pulling hard for him :blob:

I agree, would love to see him pull it off after last weeks big fail.

It is a tad bit sexy!

I could care less if any PGA pro's smoke or not, I smoke so it doesn't bother me. No different than a big 'ol cigar...[/QUOTE]

This as I smoke as well, no differnt than somebody smoking a cigar like you said. As long as people dont liter the course with butts, I put mine out then put it in the trash if possible.

It is a tad bit sexy!

I could care less if any PGA pro's smoke or not, I smoke so it doesn't bother me. No different than a big 'ol cigar...[/QUOTE]

This as I smoke as well, no differnt than somebody smoking a cigar like you said. As long as people dont liter the course with butts, I put mine out then put it in the trash if possible.

Yup, people drink,smoke so its there choice.

Stanley is rocking, hope he gets this win.

I'm also cheering for Kyle, but then I got thinking:

Do we all feel the same for Levin? Sort of like a vicious circle.

This is crazy what a rebound.

Feel good for Stanley, feel bad for Levin (he had a six shot lead).

KellyBo and MaryC want him to take more than his shirt off :bulgy-eyes:! Mary came down to watch the super bowl.

Back