Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with you on that Freddie, my bag will be a combination of all three that are sponsoring the MC 2.0. Already have the Cleveland bag, Bridgestone J40 DPCs on their way. Need to keep pondering the rest of my setup. However, I dont think the SeeMore will be going anywhere.

You putt well with the seemore

Holding off on the RBz 3 wood. If my gg guys are for real. The new Adams super fairway is gonna blow the RBz away.

So I'm pondering Adams super fairway

Hmm I see Mark Crossfield has switched from his beloved Titleist 910 driver to the Nike VR Pro Limited. Looks like that club is now REALLY on my radar this season.

Lol. WE just revamped my hawkpondering of the FG Tour V2's. I often go on long stretches where I forget they exist, but WE just snapped me out of one of those and now I want them more than anything. This must be the longest ponder ever. It's going on several months now.

Mashie Fairway wood for me, 14* sounds like the ticket. Probably be ordering this week as I plan on going to hit it tomorrow or monday.

Lol. WE just revamped my hawkpondering of the FG Tour V2's. I often go on long stretches where I forget they exist, but WE just snapped me out of one of those and now I want them more than anything. This must be the longest ponder ever. It's going on several months now.
Hehe, you've been pondering them for a while now!

Hehe, you've been pondering them for a while now!

I know. And I haven't even hit them yet. When I have the money, these will be mine. Even if it's 5 years from now! Lol

Golf Galaxy has a used 9* Cleveland SL290 stiff for sale for like 80$. Thinking of snagging it up while working on my swing instead of diving right in to a 300$ new driver.

I'm down with a Bettinardi, the drone is firm in my putting collection. Pioneering the Cleveland Black 3w or mashie 3w. And maybe a J40 hybrid.

The SS7 from last years line might be right up your alley Freddie. I love mine

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Golf Galaxy has a used 9* Cleveland SL290 stiff for sale for like 80$. Thinking of snagging it up while working on my swing instead of diving right in to a 300$ new driver.

Dude, buy it. That is a steal if it is in any kind of decent condition. You could probably resell it if you don't like it.

Dude, buy it. That is a steal if it is in any kind of decent condition. You could probably resell it if you don't like it.

It's got some definite wear on the bottom of the club, but I'm not too concerned with it. It's probably in 6 or 7 out of 10 condition.

The SS7 from last years line might be right up your alley Freddie. I love mine

I will be sure to stare at this putter on the interweb. Face balanced?

I'm so bad at pricing things, I don't even know where to begin sometimes and Ebay is so off the wall. Blah.

Don't quote me but I think it has a slight toe hang

I'll check it out. Are you using yours?

I am and I love it. FIT face is awesome

Going to pick up an Adams 9064LS on Tuesday it is my Valentine's present from the wife. I hit it against a bunch of others and it is was INSANE! Long and straight no matter how hard I swung at the thing the shaft held up and hit missiles! Now to think about putters! What should be on my radar? Thinking about giving the belly putter a try.

I've decided to really focus on my lessons for the next few months with no oeming. If you see me posting in here hit me in the nose with a news paper or something.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Going to pick up an Adams 9064LS on Tuesday it is my Valentine's present from the wife. I hit it against a bunch of others and it is was INSANE! Long and straight no matter how hard I swung at the thing the shaft held up and hit missiles! Now to think about putters! What should be on my radar? Thinking about giving the belly putter a try.

Those drivers are practically being given away at Dicks right now. I think I saw them for $199

So much for that ponder, don't think the 9* is for me.

So much for that ponder, don't think the 9* is for me.

Too low launch, right? I was stupid enough to get my R11 in 9* (this was before I ever knew about this forum), and it really wasn't suited to me or my swing at all.

Center shafted SeeMore belly putter, RBZ 3- wood & 3H are on my to do list.

Golf Club Dilemma

Golf Club Dilemma

Well I have a little golf club dilemma. My wife told me I can get some new clubs and I am like a little kid at Christmas now. I currently have the Taylormade Burner Plus Irons and some older Titleist hybrids. I like the new Cleveland Mashie irons and hybrid combo that comes out on the 17th. Well I was on Golfsmith today and saw where they have the burner 2.0 5-pw and 3-4 hybrid for the same price. So I went to golf galaxy and hit the 2.0 compared to my clubs.

They were not as forgiving and I expected that. I was hitting the 6 iron at about 160 which is what I hit my current 6i but I knew it was not hitting it square. Three out of the last five I hit better and hit them 172-175. So now I do not know what to do. Do I take a chance on the 2.0's or do I go for the Mashie irons? I am pretty sure the Mashie's will be more forgiving than the 2.0's but will I just become more comfortable with the 2.0's after time? Am I not good enough for the 2.0 (avg score 90) By the way the reason I am so impatient is because I am going to Myrtle Beach on the 17th for the three days to play, if I buy the 2.0's then I will have them when I go, if I buy the Mashie irons they don't ship till the 17th. What do I do?

You could always wait and hit them to compare the two. If you don't think the 2.0's will be there in a few weeks, you could always purchase, not use them and then hit the Mashie's and see which you like best. Golf Smith has a 30 day return policy.

I would just use the old clubs at Myrtle Beach and hold out until you can demo the Mashies. Right now you don't have any experience with the mashies, and you might like them much more than the burners. You have to be able to compare them before you pull the trigger. I know the temptation you are feeling, but just be patient. ;)

Tappin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back