THP Super Bowl Contest & Game Thread

Cuban for the win.

Sent from my Kindle Fire

That Sketchers commercial may have been the worst I've ever seen. Terrible. Followed by a terrible Cars.com commercial.

Who's going to see star wars in 3D? Not me.

LOL cars.com! I almost literally LOL'd, but not quite...

Yes. The avengers now there's a movie I'll go see

I'm so pumped for the Avengers. Should be great movie.

They should have had Brady on that one.

lol @ Marc Cuban showing up in random commercials.

Mrs grey bush arrives

Yes. The avengers now there's a movie I'll go see

After I saw Captain America last summer, I decided I would never again pay for a superhero movie in theatres. I've held that to this day, though they all release in the summer anyway. Dark Knight Rises will be the one exception to that. The plotlines of hero movies are exactly the same every time. Dude, or girl, "becomes" the hero, they figure out all their powers and meet a villain, they fight a bunch and the villain almost wins, then the hero turns around and ends him. With a girl mixed in.

Yeah baby let's get those keys! LOL that was funny.

Doritos...slingshot baby FTW!

I think the pre-game announcements room longer than it took to play the first half...fast game.

TipTappin'

This game is definitely not over by any means.

As bad as the Pats looked in the first half, they are now leading (pending PAT). Nice drive.

Nice drive by the Pats.

Im out now..

Uhm that was a great drive

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

However, in the contest, 65 points looks like I over guesstimated.

44 is not looking great, but definately possible.

Amazing, Brady was 10 for 10 passing on that drive.

This game reminds me a little of the Panthers-Patriots Super Bowl, low scoring but competitive in the first half, that game turned into a track meet in the second half, maybe the same happens tonight.

Welker has a Cookie stache

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Back