THP Super Bowl Contest & Game Thread

People do anything for the right price these days.

haha yeah. just would have thought they would have done like a chevy or ford commercial before stooping to KIA.

Nice play! Brady should have blocked.

Those were some great blocks

Tappin!

This is setting up for either a Giants hold or Pats FG and Eli drives down to win the game in the last minute Im thinking.

haha yeah. just would have thought they would have done like a chevy or ford commercial before stooping to KIA.

Haha you think crue cares about anything other than $$.

--
tapatalk

Yes. Big 3rd down conversion there.

What is with Hernandez's tattoos? They are just ugly!

Tappin!

more half-assed than halfway. He was in great position to really put a good block there. Would have been cool to see him actually try to than what he did.

This is setting up for either a Giants hold or Pats FG and Eli drives down to win the game in the last minute Im thinking.
I was thinking "he-who-never-fumbles" tosses one up and the D scores and holds for the win.

Welker just choked on his mustache.

Shocked that Welker dropped that.

What is with Hernandez's tattoos? They are just ugly!

Tappin!

Most athletes have ugly tatoos. But if it get them twitter followers, they don't care :p

LOL@ Law Firm. Never thought of that one.
Youve never heard that one Smalls?

I think its funny that you have Benjarvus Green-Ellis, then there is another NFL player with half that name, Jarvis Green.

No collingsworth he makes it 99 out of 100 cause he missed that one you IDIOT!

So big that the Giants only need an FG to win, not a TD.

You know, being a Steelers fan it hurts to root for the Pats. But, their offensive coordinator is going to my favorite college team next year so ....

Tappin!

Collingsworth speaks well despite having a mouthful of Tom brady.

--
tapatalk

No collingsworth he makes it 99 out of 100 cause he missed that one you IDIOT!

I'm really not a big fan of his. What an effing catch by Manningham.

Back