Adams Speedline Fast 12 Driver & Fairway Wood

Put the RBz and f12 fairway head to head. Was hoping the f12 won but it wasn't close . Going tomorrow to hit the f12 driver

That was similar for me, however the RBZ was not the longest either.
How much longer was RBZ to F12 FW for you?
I felt like I hit the FW good with each swing, but I am thinking I must not have, because it was significantly shorter.

That was similar for me, however the RBZ was not the longest either.
How much longer was RBZ to F12 FW for you?
I felt like I hit the FW good with each swing, but I am thinking I must not have, because it was significantly shorter.

My best 3 with the f12 were

RBz was

I hit a couple better later with the RBz but this was h2h. I looked at my buddy who works at gg and told him to stop messing with me. But he wasn't. I think the Adams new super. Hybrid xtd will be more in the same class ( from what I hear)

I am kind of surprised by the mixed results with the 3wood. I thought it was a slam dunk. Must have just fit my swing better. Or my homerism affected the results.

As much as I want people to loves this club as much as I have, I just am happy that people of are giving it a shot.

Like I said early thoughts from my guys at gg said to wait for the new super fairway. I really thought the f12 would be close to the RBz

Went out today, but unfortunately due to a slight tweak of an old injury, was only able to hit 9 balls with this driver and 6 with the Bridgestone J40. The J40 has the PX 6.0 in it and was on average about 7.4 yards further (based on VectorX launch monitor) than the Fast 12. However to be fair, I hit the Fast 12 first and then the J40 and it could have just been a warm up thing.

I am planning on going out there Tuesday and trying this again to get some solid numbers between this and a few others for everybody. Granted its only one golfer, but over the next few weeks, we are going to be able to have 14 guys try these out and get numbers on everybody.

The Vector is packed up and so are the clubs. Taking them to the public range today and did a short little public signup for people to give this (and others) a whirl on the machine. Looking forward to the info we get.

The Vector is packed up and so are the clubs. Taking them to the public range today and did a short little public signup for people to give this (and others) a whirl on the machine. Looking forward to the info we get.

As am I. I really like this line from Adams. I think it is much better than the Fast 11 line. I just hope more people give it a look. Hopefully the results today motivate somebody new to look at what Adams has to offer.

Anxiously awaiting these results.

Okay, back from the range and going to try and make some headway on these stats. Something is definitely interesting going on here, but I am struggling for the life of me to figure it out. I will have some interesting numbers for everybody later today.

Okay, back from the range and going to try and make some headway on these stats. Something is definitely interesting going on here, but I am struggling for the life of me to figure it out. I will have some interesting numbers for everybody later today.

looking forward to it. When you say something interesting is going on it has me thinking

Awesome stuff, I love when you guys take stuff to the range for folks to come by and hit it, always some very interesting and valuable feedback.

sweet....looking forward to the thoughts/numbers man

looking forward to it. When you say something interesting is going on it has me thinking

Awesome stuff, I love when you guys take stuff to the range for folks to come by and hit it, always some very interesting and valuable feedback.

Thanks guys. I cant put my finger on this one because for some the club was working as well as some of the other stuff we have tried. However for a few others, it was a big loss, so I am trying to figure out why. I should have some averages pinpointed soon.

Im curious too. Id like to know your thoughts on that shaft too, it intrigues me for some reason.

Im curious too. Id like to know your thoughts on that shaft too, it intrigues me for some reason.

I liked the PL Blue shaft in it yesterday. That shaft has seemed to always agree with my swing in the past

This driver really has me intrigued and I'm looking forward to the numbers JB. I think its really good looking in person, but performance is all that matters and I'm shocked that there seems to be such a drastic difference between different golfers.

I liked the PL Blue shaft in it yesterday. That shaft has seemed to always agree with my swing in the past

Did it have the speedcoat technology? I like the sounds of that. Speedcoat.

14 people tested this club today and for 9 of them, they got similar shot dispersion out of their current drivers (all newer than 2008) and distance was with in 3 yards either way. The remaining 5 have left the mystery in me.

2 out of those 5 got extreme distance gains (over R11 and Titleist 910D2). I mean extreme. One guy averaged 19.4 yards in more distance and the other averaged a whopping 23.7 yards of more distance. These are absolutely insane when considering how new we are talking.

But here is where it got interesting.
The remaining 3 of those 5 got pretty big distance losses. (Callaway Razr Hawk, Cleveland FL 290, TaylorMade R9 SuperTri). 8.9 yards, 11.4 yards and a whopping 15.9 yards respectfully.

Testing was done after warmup with all players hitting 16 golf shots and using their current driver and this new driver alternating shots. The high and low were kicked out and it left 14 balls to average on the Vector for feedback. Not a single golfer had been fit for their current driver (that is too bad) and all were in the 5-14 handicap range.

Im more puzzled now than when I started.

So its just like every other golf club ever made? Amazing for some, terrible for some, and average for the rest.

14 people tested this club today and for 9 of them, they got similar shot dispersion out of their current drivers (all newer than 2008) and distance was with in 3 yards either way. The remaining 5 have left the mystery in me.

2 out of those 5 got extreme distance gains (over R11 and Titleist 910D2). I mean extreme. One guy averaged 19.4 yards in more distance and the other averaged a whopping 23.7 yards of more distance. These are absolutely insane when considering how new we are talking.

But here is where it got interesting.
The remaining 3 of those 5 got pretty big distance losses. (Callaway Razr Hawk, Cleveland FL 290, TaylorMade R9 SuperTri). 8.9 yards, 11.4 yards and a whopping 15.9 yards respectfully.

Testing was done after warmup with all players hitting 16 golf shots and using their current driver and this new driver alternating shots. The high and low were kicked out and it left 14 balls to average on the Vector for feedback. Not a single golfer had been fit for their current driver (that is too bad) and all were in the 5-14 handicap range.

Im more puzzled now than when I started.
Ummmmm wow, that is pretty strange to say the least. I wonder whether this shaft simply does not fit certain swings.

JB that makes no sense at all. :bulgy-eyes: Let me ask this, those that saw huge increases, was there anything similar between them? Swing speeds or age or ... something? I know Im reaching here

That's beyond strange. Seriously, what the heck?

JB that makes no sense at all. :bulgy-eyes: Let me ask this, those that saw huge increases, was there anything similar between them? Swing speeds or age or ... something? I know Im reaching here

No, that is the part that is killing me. One was a 6 index and is a long hitter with a fast transition and the other is about an 8, but average off the tee normally. Smooth swing and one of them is 38 and the other is 51.

I don't know what the heck all of that means. It's strange, esp the case of those 5. 2 with extreme gains and 3 with big losses.

It almost makes me wonder about people playing something that really does not fit their swing or something that just isnt the best driver for them. Like R11? Interesting results for sure. Maybe the Vector is off a little? I guess it would more then a little.

It almost makes me wonder about people playing something that really does not fit their swing or something that just isnt the best driver for them. Like R11? Interesting results for sure. Maybe the Vector is off a little? I guess it would more then a little.
THis is exactliy what I was thinking. Maybe those 2 huge gains in distance players were both playing drivers really really poorly suited for their swings.

Back