Instant Club Testing Feedback - Tomorrow Afternoon

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol. I'd personally like to see your irons be the Cobra Amps if you have them, and then some J40 action for the FW and driver. I know we had a huge thread on it but I'd like to see some more feedback from you now that you've had a chance to go at so many other clubs.

Driver: Speedline 12
Fairway: J40
Irons: VRS
Hybrid: AMP
Wedges: J40/VRS. Your choice of lofts

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol. I'd personally like to see your irons be the Cobra Amps if you have them, and then some J40 action for the FW and driver. I know we had a huge thread on it but I'd like to see some more feedback from you now that you've had a chance to go at so many other clubs.

I'd like to see some AMP irons too, but I don't remember hearing much about the hybrid so I went with that. I'd like to see the Long Tom driver to see how the longer shafts plays out during a round.

I would love to see some AMP hybrid action as well.

i20 fairway woods.

I'd like to see some AMP irons too, but I don't remember hearing much about the hybrid so I went with that. I'd like to see the Long Tom driver to see how the longer shafts plays out during a round.

Ohhhhhh! Man that gives me a great idea too. I feel like an idiot asking but has Nike sent over their VRs FW?

Yes they have.

Yes they have.

Boom, my vote changes to a VRS 3w and driver. I'd love to see the J40 but I think we got a lot of feedback in that thread prior. Sttill would love to see J40 now vs the other new stuff but the VRs just has me on edge after seeing Griffey rip them into bolivion.

Oh, and I forgot, I would love to hear about the i20 driver!

Yes they have.

WHAT? they get my vote then, especially 3 or 4 wood.

Thanks Yoccos for asking. I really need to stop assuming things.

Boom, my vote changes to a VRS 3w and driver. I'd love to see the J40 but I think we got a lot of feedback in that thread prior. Sttill would love to see J40 now vs the other new stuff but the VRs just has me on edge after seeing Griffey rip them into bolivion.

I second this, I wasn't aware you had those on the roster. Would love to see down the line the VRs vs the RBZ vs the J40. Winner takes on the Mashie

WHAT? they get my vote then, especially 3 or 4 wood.

Thanks Yoccos for asking. I really need to stop assuming things.

Haha, I assume at times too and sometimes I miss things, so I figured had to ask!

I second this, I wasn't aware you had those on the roster. Would love to see down the line the VRs vs the RBZ vs the J40. Winner takes on the Mashie

That would be great! VRs looks amazing.

Very cool that you're going at it again!

588 irons please.

Haha, I assume at times too and sometimes I miss things, so I figured had to ask!

That would be great! VRs looks amazing.

Yeah, well now I know not to assume, especially here.

I agree the VRS looks really nice and thus far it sounds like there has been a lot of great feedback.

I really want some J40 hybrid feedback.

Driver - Nike VR S
Woods - RBZ and Mashie
Hybrid - RBZ
Irons - Ping i20 if there's a full set and if not then Bridgestone J40 DPC
Wedges - Callaway

I really want some J40 hybrid feedback.

Good call one T! Also maybe instead of AMP irons, the Cleveland Blacks out for a full round. Maybe even give the Razr XF's another shot.

When you go from heavy to lighter clubs it's amazing the feeling you get. That why haven't I been swinging lighter clubs before now. Glad you liked the Amps.
I know why JB doesn't like the Trusty, what was it that you didn't like? Was it the feedback after the shot? The feel of the club? Just wondering, I used to love these wedges back when they first offered

Sorry for the delay in responding. It was the digging, I was grabbing way too much of the ground with it, it made every shot feel fat and I didn't care for that.

Gonna be greedy, and ask for lots of Cleveland love. 588's, or blacks for the irons, and the Classic driver. I am good on the hybrids, so maybe the J40 hybrids to help out the Bridgestone staffers.

Good call here. Maybe go Nike VRs FW and J40 hybrid?
I would like to hear more on the J40 3W. We know about the RBZ 3W claims and have heard how well the Mashie FW fits JB, curious how the J40 stacks up.

Back