So We Are Going To Give Away Some RBZ Irons

I can't wait I would love to have these with a set of green pure grips on them

Hey JB! there's an app for that. I was just messing around with my Iphone for random and found this app Random NumGenerator!:D It is a free app that generates random numbers, and you can set a range. I just thought it was funny!!

Wow! THP just keeps on keeping on! :clapp:

PUMPED! Excited to see how I can enter!

Hey JB! there's an app for that. I was just messing around with my Iphone for random and found this app Random NumGenerator!:D It is a free app that generates random numbers, and you can set a range. I just thought it was funny!!

We actually use a pretty sophisticated program called a bingo wheel and names on paper.
I kid, we use a program ironically called "The hat" and it works really well.

Just awesome!

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I think you should have two winners. One for the best idea for a contest and one for the winner of said user invented contest.

With that I present "The Rocketballz Jingle Contest", best video jingle wins it! Think of the entertainment value there!!

Thanks THP & TM, always bringing it!

That is a terrible idea!(only because I did not think of it)

We should do a picture/video contest..."Where do you RocketBallz?!" Show THP and TM where YOU RocketBallz, heh!

Sweet! THP always hooking us up

WOW THP does it again! Someone is gonna be very happy with these RBZs based on the review thread!

I am going to be honest here.

I would love to win something for once in my life! LOL

Valentines Day is coming up, you could have people write a RocketBallZ love poem.

I am going to be honest here.

I would love to win something for once in my life! LOL

I think we all would! Who wouldn't want some brand new RBZ irons?

Well nvm. You already decided haha

Sweet. I would love to tell people I have rocketballz

naw buddy you mean I got rocketballz :D. This is too cool for THP & TaylorMade to offer these puppies up. These irons are hotter than a beagle hound running two miles chasing down a fat rabbit :hungry:. Good luck to all! :blob:

Awesome prize THP!!!!!!

What a cool prize by THP. You guys continue to amaze me.

Very cool!

I'm sort of confused about the FB part of the contest. Do we just post on THP's wall and tag them in it while mentioning our forum name and this contest?

I'm sort of confused about the FB part of the contest. Do we just post on THP's wall and tag them in it while mentioning our forum name and this contest?
I think you can just "like" it when looking at the homepage article.

I think you can just "like" it when looking at the homepage article.

Thanks. And :( at RH sets only. If I win my padre would be quite happy with his new set. I think.

Thanks. And :( at RH sets only. If I win my padre would be quite happy with his new set. I think.

I remember years ago when I was first at a driving range, the pro (lefty) was showing us how to hit. We were all taking massive swings and totally whiffing and he decided to show us that he could hit a RH club backward with a half swing farther then we could hit any club...and he did!

So...RocketBallz! Hit em backwards, forwards, or any which way! hehe

Back