Last Round of Golf, ever!

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
You have a chance to play one last round of golf. Anywhere you want, with any three people.

Who and where?

Id play with My Dad, Tiger, and Luke Donald at Augusta.

Royal Country Downs with Rory, Graeme, and Darren.

This is horrifying! I can't imagine! Am I going to die or just have to quit after this round?

It would be Me, my Pops and two brothers. I'd wanna play Augusta or Spyglass Hill!

If it's my last round I wanna play where it all began.. irony thing I guess.

Where? - The Old Course at St. Andrews
Who? - Arnold Palmer (the reason why I bought clubs in the first place)
Jack Nicklaus (I'm a huge fan of his)
JD (My swing coach and as it turns out a real father figure to me)

Alex

This is easy. My Dad, my brother, and even though she doesn't golf, my Wife because I would want her with me if it were going to be my last time. With that group,m quite honestly, where would not matter to me.

I would want to Play at Augusta with Ian Poulter, Tiger Woods, and Tom Watson

My dad, anywhere we could play.

for the people...dead or alive?

You have a chance to play one last round of golf. Anywhere you want, with any three people.

Who and where?

Id play with My Dad, Tiger, and Luke Donald at Augusta.

With just my Dad - Augusta

Augusta

With my dad, tiger, and Arnold.

My dad (common trend), my grandfather (I don't think he ever golfed. But he passed away 6 years ago, and I would gladly quit golf just to spend 4 more hours with him), and Scott Van Pelt (just because I think he would be fun). We would play Augusta.

I'm not sure where or who the 4th would be, but I do know that the Asian twins from Austin Powers would be involved.

If It's the last round ever, then better make it count...
Play it with my usual playing partners (one is on THP)
and anywhere they'd wanna play. would suck not to be able to play again... Even though I suck, I enjoy the time on the course (and in the trees)

My neighbor (he got me started in golf), Tiger, and Phil - at Augusta.

Druids Glen just South of Dublin For playing partners it would have to be My best Friend Mark, Darren Clark and MAJ

HMMM if it was just because I was quitting golfing My ole man because we play together all the time, My mom because she is sick and a last round of golf with her may be a reality sooner rather then later. :( The fourth my brother or wife. If the wife was more into it then no doubt her. Anyplace over 85 and sunny with greens running 12-13ish would be nice. If it was because I was sick and on my way out I would rather not play but instead spend time with the ones I love most. Just seems that 4-5 hours on the course near the end of my time could be used better. Maybe spend that 4-5 hrs making videos for my sons birthdays and graduation and wedding. Just letting the people I love know just how much I do...

Course - St Andrews Old Course.
Who - First has to be my dad he is the reason i play this crazy game, Regina my girlfriend she doesn't play yet but wants to start playing and the last would be Alvaro Quiros just to watch him hit drives

Ben Crane will be involved because I want that round to last as long as possible

KellyBo, Ole Gray and my brother at Augusta I reckon. Ole Gray would play #10 and #13 perfect with that little butter hook. :act-up:

That's pretty easy for me. My husband and two sons at Augusta.

KellyBo, Ole Gray and my brother at Augusta I reckon. Ole Gray would play #10 and #13 perfect with that little butter hook. :act-up:

Now that's sweet! You said the exact same thing that I did at the same time. I love it!

Augusta.
Tom Watson, Fuzzy, and Feherty.

Definitely Augusta with my dad.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Back