What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot a 105 at Victoria Hills on Friday while playing battle golf with my buddies. Didnt realize how much i use my 56* until i had it taken away from me for a few holes.

Shot an 84 at Twin Rivers Saturday. 33 putts, burning edges all day just couldnt get them to drop.

Have been struggling lately, not really playing badly just getting into trouble and ending up with blow up holes. It was nice to finally start putting some shots together and post a good score. 84 tied my best regulation score, so it was frustrating that there were several places where i could have easily shaved off a stroke or two and had a new best. But still, VERY happy with the round.

I shot a 90 on 2/4/12. Day started out with weather being cloudy. It was cloudy for the first 3 hole and then it started to rain( There was no forecast for the rain). By they 7 hole we were in a down spour, But keep on playing. Balls were plugging on tee shot and the green, fairways were filling with water after the 12 hole. We did finish the round and we were the only one on the course, even the club house close and pro want home. LOL

Shot 79 at a course I never score good at, greens are small, hard and fast.

We were landing 8 irons on the front of the greens and they were bouncing all the way to the back or even off the greens.

I shot an 87. I was bad off the tee all day, but played pretty well other than that. My irons weren't overly accurate, but no really bad shots, so that was nice. I hit 6 fairways and 3 greens with 30 putts thanks to not hitting many greens.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Not bad Wake!

ccmtdora020512.gif

Overall happy with the round ... bringing the handicap down slowly. This is my 4th round with the grip change (baseball to overlap grip) and I feel pretty comfortable with it now. Even if I shot a 100 today I would be happy. Today was absolutely gorgeous weather and I was happy to be on the course.

That's a good round Nervous. Good birdie on a par 3 and quite a few pars. Keep up the good work!

72 (1 over par) for a 2-man, best ball scramble today...good enough for the win. Random draw for playing partners and mine wasn't very good -- however -- he did save me on a couple shots at the right time. I wasn't good off the tee today, but we played from the whites and that allowed me to play a 4-iron off many of the tees leaving 150 yds or less in. My iron game and chipping was spot on today, so we scored well. Weather was windy and chilly again here in Fort Worth.

Looking forward to next weekend already.....

Congrats on the win Stevie!

Shot a 107 with blisters on both thumbs....Not bad for my second round ever and first back to back rounds over 2 days.
Very happy and excited, can't wait to get my own clubs!

Shot a 107 with blisters on both thumbs....Not bad for my second round ever and first back to back rounds over 2 days.
Very happy and excited, can't wait to get my own clubs!

Great round, the golf bug will bite. Keep at it man.

Great round, the golf bug will bite. Keep at it man.
It has definitely bitten me lol. The great weather in CT has been helping tho, been to the range twice a week for the past month and am now in florida for the weekend. Life is good lol

The course is still really wet but the weather was good today. Putting has been horrendous lately so I worked on putting for an hour before hitting the course. The putting practice did help but more work still needed. (37 43) 80 for the round.

just played a practice round for a tourney next week and shot 36+36=72, tying my best score ever. started with a birdie and got 2 more on 14 and 15. this was only my 2nd round after a very long lay off (snow and surgery). very excited to play again, hopefully i will get back out to play again tomorrow :D

Played Blue Heron Pines today with a buddy in 3:15. Course was a little damp.

Shot 46-39. On front 9 I forgot how to swing for two consecutive holes and scored 8 (quad bogey) and 7 (triple bogey). Great day to be on the course.

LOL @ my round today. It was a bit frigid this morning but it wasn't frozen and the course was wide open. Played with Uncle Daddy and two buddies today. It rocked.

I started out with 7 straight birdies on my way to an awesome 43 on the front 9. I felt like I hit the ball well, but I either 3 putted for bogey or couldn't get up and down. It was almost laughable.

But then the back 9 happened and everything flat out clicked. I shot a 33. 10 strokes different between 9's. Unreal. I just started making everything it seemed. It was fun.

We then played 9 more and played a little 2 man scramble. Uncle Daddy and I got the win 4 & 3. I made 4 birdies in 9 holes and owned fools. It was pretty sweet!

LOL @ my round today. It was a bit frigid this morning but it wasn't frozen and the course was wide open. Played with Uncle Daddy and two buddies today. It rocked.

I started out with 7 straight birdies on my way to an awesome 43 on the front 9. I felt like I hit the ball well, but I either 3 putted for bogey or couldn't get up and down. It was almost laughable.

But then the back 9 happened and everything flat out clicked. I shot a 33. 10 strokes different between 9's. Unreal. I just started making everything it seemed. It was fun.

We then played 9 more and played a little 2 man scramble. Uncle Daddy and I got the win 4 & 3. I made 4 birdies in 9 holes and owned fools. It was pretty sweet!

I believe you mean 7 straight bogeys...hehe
Otherwise that would have been an epic meltdown of PGA National proportions.

I believe you mean 7 straight bogeys...hehe
Otherwise that would have been an epic meltdown of PGA National proportions.

Oh, crap. That was one of those fishing story typo's dude. Yes, that would've been a terrible #8 and #9 to shoot a 43 after 7 straight birds.

Wasn't today but went out yesterday and shot a bogey on every hole. Only time I have never shot a par on course in a long time. Also only time I had never shot a double bogey in a long time. Was happy with that in a disappointed way. Got a putt for par on every hole and two putted every hole. Was a strange day.

I played with Cookie, Nate and Texasgolfer at Stevens Park Golf. The weather was beautiful and the course was in descent shape. A very undulating golf course from tee to green. Some elevated tee balls to roll fairways. The greens were not holding all to well. Cookie and I took on Nate and txgolfer in a little best all match play. We edged them on the front 1up and lost the back 3 down. Nate shot 77, I a 78, cookie an 86 and I am not sure about txglfr. Great day fun had by all, filmed a couple hole of the days which cookie will post later.

Sounds like a fun afternoon.

I played with Cookie, Nate and Texasgolfer at Stevens Park Golf. The weather was beautiful and the course was in descent shape. A very undulating golf course from tee to green. Some elevated tee balls to roll fairways. The greens were not holding all to well. Cookie and I took on Nate and txgolfer in a little best all match play. We edged them on the front 1up and lost the back 3 down. Nate shot 77, I a 78, cookie an 86 and I am not sure about txglfr. Great day fun had by all, filmed a couple hole of the days which cookie will post later.
Sounds like a good time out there for you all!

TC, that was the best typo I have ever seen.

I saw the birdies that TC rattled off, I was like, and then he was like, and we were all like....

Sounds like a good time out there for you all!

TC, that was the best typo I have ever seen.

I need to make those typos on my Skycaddie

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

As Tadashi said, I shot an 86 today (40-46). Tough greens (kinda sandy and rough) and I missed 5 or 6 putts within 5 feet. Quad on a par 5 on the back after taking 4 strokes to get through a large and very fluffy bunker.

Blast of a day though - GREAT company!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back