The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
People not posting in threads that already exist. Oh well.

Better take a couple of Valium then. With all the new people the RBZ contest is bringing in, it's liable to get pretty scary for a bit.:bicker:

the more i try to gain distance the more i lose it lol

Better take a couple of Valium then. With all the new people the RBZ contest is bringing in, it's liable to get pretty scary for a bit.:bicker:

This. Great point, Flubs.

sitting in self defense class for work today for 8 hours to pretty much learn to kick people in the nuts!!!!! what a waste of my day.

Hair pulling lessons tomorrow?

Kevin

Hair pulling lessons tomorrow?

Kevin

no they knocked the 16 hour class down to 8 hours.... thank god. plus half the guys at work shave their heads so there wouldn't be anyone to partner up with!... i guess it was an ok class we do seem to get into a lot of bad situations lately.

Finding the perfect golf bag.

I'm bad when it comes to purchasing things without thinking. My last purchase (Mashies) was well thought out, and been in my head for about a month so I'm ok with it. The Scotty purchase was one I should've thought about a little more, considering I don't even like that style of putter.

Sometimes we get carried away, Bahester, like I was when I bought my R11. It didn't work for me at all.

Sometimes we get carried away, Bahester, like I was when I bought my R11. It didn't work for me at all.

Yeah dude. I'm a sucker for new shiny things. Oh well, Im hoping to offload it to someone who will use it. Don't even care about making a profit off it, except off Ebay (heh :D)

Yeah, I sold my R11 on here for quite a loss, but I wanted to give a THPer a good deal.

more people making stupid threads about what they bought. I want an auto merge.. sheesh

You don't know how bad I want to make that happen :alien:

Yeah, I sold my R11 on here for quite a loss, but I wanted to give a THPer a good deal.

I know what you mean JN, I had to get rid of the R-11 and get the Cleveland Black, I just need the forgiveness. The R-11 would hit bombs, but only about 1 in 5 shots in the hands of this unskilled golfer.

I wish I could be a better golfer, but doesn't seem to be in the cards.

I know what you mean JN, I had to get rid of the R-11 and get the Cleveland Black, I just need the forgiveness. The R-11 would hit bombs, but only about 1 in 5 shots in the hands of this unskilled golfer.

I wish I could be a better golfer, but doesn't seem to be in the cards.

Well the same was for me...I'll be getting a Cleveland Classic which is loads more forgiving.

Here's a rant for everyone: this place has completely fallen apart this evening. I guess I'll laugh in the face of these people who look to make trouble here. sheesh.

Here's a rant for everyone: this place has completely fallen apart this evening. I guess I'll laugh in the face of these people who look to make trouble here. sheesh.

I hate when I'm away and miss stuff Nate.

On my rant, the hot wings have won the war, that is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when I'm away and miss stuff Nate.

On my rant, the hot wings have won the war, that is all.

Nothing to see here, Jman. Just a red bird squawking some stupid things just for the sake of stirring things up.

And to your rant - I hate fiery sit downs at the commode.

I never get the firey sit downs, and I eat some serious heat.

Nothing to see here, Jman. Just a red bird squawking some stupid things just for the sake of stirring things up.

And to your rant - I hate fiery sit downs at the commode.

Wow, winning eh?

On the last, amen.

I never get the firey sit downs, and I eat some serious heat.

That was always me too Jake, apparently the older I get the more my body fights back.

It's suck because I LOVE hot food.

I love hot food. Never had any problems with it. Yet at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back