Last Round of Golf, ever!

Augusta National with my brother, Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer.

It would have to be my Dad, my Son and Steve,my best friend(who started after watching me play in 1985).

Course would have to be St Andrews Old.

Being as it would be the Old, I would have to have a caddy and so my Wife could be there in that capacity.

Good thread. I would play at Augusta with my Dad, my little brother, and JB. My dad and brother don't golf much, but that would be a good memory to have. I've never met JB, but he seems like a really good guy and he has had the biggest inpact on my golfing career thus far in my life. So I appreciate that and would love to play this great game with him.

This guy, Davis had played golf nearly every day since he had retired 20 years ago and was on the verge of quitting due to poor eyesight. He just couldn't find his ball anymore. His wife suggested he take her dad, who had perfect eyesight even at the age of 102 and would probably enjoy getting out. Davis agreed and following his drive on the first tee asked his father in law if he saw the ball. "Of couse I did," the old man exclaimed, "I have perfect eyesight!" "Well where did it go?" Davis asked. His father in law answered, "I don't remember"

Hmmm...interesting thread.

Course - Augusta

3 people - My dad(even though he never played the game), Byron Nelson(in his hayday), Bubba Watson (for his humor).

My wife KellyBo and her two sons at the Goat Patch .... Naw let's step it up a notch and Play the National :D

This would be super easy. Augusta.

My dad, Tom Watson, and Arnold Palmer would be my first choice. My second choice would be my dad, and my 2 grandpas (neither of whom play the game, but they both enjoy watching and have stories from watching all the older guys play). I'd love to take them just for the scenery and experience.

Would have to play Augusta and the other three would be my three best friends or well maybe Ben, Bubba, and Ricky. I would love to be one of the golf boys for the day : )

I'd play with my 3 buddies who I normally play with. Where? I'd love to be able to take them out to a real "name" course - Pebble Beach, Augusta, etc.. If that wasn't possible, any old County course would do.

Ooh... In all honesty, I'm playing The Pines, my home course with the owner and pro, a good friend of mine, my grandpa, and Rickie Fowler.

Course: Augusta or Whistling Straights
People: Bubba Watson, Boo Weekly, and my friend.

Course-the Meadows Country Club in Moville, IA (the course I grew up on)
Foursome- my dad, Arnold Palmer, Phil and me.

My dad, my grandfather, and Arnold Palmer (to be replaced by my one of my sons when they start playing) at Pebble Beach.

Im going to say course doesn't matter. Couple of THP'ers that I've played with and one THP'er that I have yet to play with. Sounds like a great last round to me

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I reckon I'd be playing at St. Andrews w/ my brother, Kmac, and Jake! We'd rip that course apart, we'd have a good time, and by the time we were done, the good Lord would've seen such good golf he would let us live. This is also the same 4some that I played with in my first ever Morgan Cup event so it's kind of special. I wouldn't want to play with someone I don't know, like a famous golfer.

Not sure where it would be, but if I knew it was going to be my last round ever, I would play it by myself....

Augusta....my grandfather, my dad and Jack Nickalus

Augusta with my dad, Rickie Fowler, and Rory McIlroy

My wife, my best friend and my buddy who lives in Scottsdale. May as well play Pebble.

Augusta National
My cousin, Tiger, and Freddie Couples( favorite golfer)

Where? - The Old Course at St. Andrews
Who? - My dad, my brother and Jesus

KellyBo, Ole Gray and my brother at Augusta I reckon. Ole Gray would play #10 and #13 perfect with that little butter hook. :act-up:

That's pretty easy for me. My husband and two sons at Augusta.

Now that's sweet! You said the exact same thing that I did at the same time. I love it!

Now this is a really cool series of posts, nice going Marc and KB :clapp:

My regular foursome for beers...Me and Ricky against Steve and Jimmy...at Ridgecrest, our home course. We beat them today...so that's kinda like heaven...:D

I would play with my typical foursome. Dad, Glenn, and Craig. I don't figure I am going to learn much by playing with an Arnold, a Jack, or a Tiger. Hell, I am going to be dead. I might as well have a few last laughs when someone farts while you are putting or shanks a driver into a tree 90 degrees and 20 yards to the right or yells at the squirrels to shut the hell up. Give me Pebble and my three guys and I am set.

Back