What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spaghetti.

I'm thinkin broiled scallops, fresh spinach leaves, mandarin oranges, olive oil, chopped garlic, homemade sweet tea, and toasty corn meal muffins! My mouth is watering just typing this up. I'm going home now to get this meal goin'! Yep! :banana:

Bowl of: mexican chicken, white rice, sauteed peppers/onions, cheese, sour cream, salsa, and jalapenos.

Chili.

Shrimp on the barbecue with scallops and potatoes with some onions and peppers! Yum :)

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Chicken Padi

Lobster stuffed ravioli.

Buffalo chicken pizza. Can't stay on my diet every day!

Dinner at the THP outing is going to outstanding. Can't wait to post after that meal.

Turkey chili with cornbread.

Tonight I had chinese.. really bad chicken, had to chuck it

I shouldn't read this thread. Trying to stick to the P90X diet. It's not too tough, I just struggle with the lack of carbs allowed.

So last night I managed an egg white omelette with turkey bacon and pepper, and a protein smoothie. Rock n roll.

DiGiorno.

Chicken taquitos

Crab and cheddar cheese on english muffins.

Beef Lo Mein and pot stickers.

Scrambled eggs.

This, carne asada queso smothered gut bomb. Got through half

5813cf5b.jpg

Pizza Hut pizza!

Souper Salad: Caesar salad, 1/2 baked potato, and bowl of vanilla ice cream with Oreos, nuts, and cool whip on top. Dessert was the best part of the meal.

I had tacos for lunch, so no dinner tonight. I ate 3 massive tacos. I am having some liquid carbs though.

I made a huge pot of Jambalaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back