The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS truck showed up in front of the house today. I saw him go to the back and he was back there a long time. Oh, boy, he's getting a Callaway box and my staff bag is here!

Spoiler
I was wrong. It was something else I needed, but not what I was hoping for. haha

Lame!

Bahester yourself and your friends are in my thoughts.

--
tapatalk

I don't want to start a new thread for what I have to say. But I am very disappointed in the level of participation I have witnessed in contest and testing that don't involve golf clubs or very little effort. Tons of activity in in RBZ thread and tons of 'i'm in' responses. Of course it's a free set of clubs. But another gracious company puts up a prize for a poem and no activity, sad.
Same holds true for testing. If it doesn't involve clubs or balls the level of participation is low and even lower if there is a great deal of work, sad. Is it understood how hard it is to provide these contest? GC, balls, clothes, clubs, etc all cost. More importantly these are brought to us on the backs of two selfless people. If you are here for the free swag, don't bother. If you are here to grow this online community and just take, please stay. Don't just show up when you see something you like, don't show up when cool clubs are up for testing. Participate in all of the offerings and be involved. Not everyday but at least be consistent....it kills me that so many have their hands out with out any regard for what really goes into this forum.
These are my thoughts and mine alone. This rant is just a small fraction of how I really feel. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or start a war on a forum I and so many others care about. But enough is enough!

Freddie I was going to say something the other day but just said some things anger me. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you say here. I'm not going to put in for the RBZ's because of what happened in the other giveaway. I was a little peeved at the level of participation for my OEM. I don't wanna ruffle feathers though so this is al I will say

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Bahester I will say a prayer for your friend. I hate the "C" word and all it stands for.

Freddie I was going to say something the other day but just said some things anger me. I wholeheartedly agree with everything you say here. I'm not going to put in for the RBZ's because of what happened in the other giveaway. I was a little peeved at the level of participation for my OEM. I don't wanna ruffle feathers though so this is al I will say

I understand you're frustration but how does this help anything? Don't take my comment as disrespectful to you, but that just seems to not help the situation.

--
tapatalk

I understand you're frustration but how does this help anything? Don't take my comment as disrespectful to you, but that just seems to not help the situation.

--
tapatalk

I know it makes no sense SW. It was.just my initial thought

Bahester I will say a prayer for your friend. I hate the "C" word and all it stands for.

Thanks sir. I know you've been through it. It means a lot coming from all of you guys.

I'm so peeved I missed Modern Family tonight. I just remembered now that it's on, but I can't just watch the end. This makes me more angry than anything in recent memory. I love that show.

How the heck can a taped show run over? American Idol does it all the freaking time! I can half understand when they go to the live shows, but Hollywood week was months ago! Of course I missed whoever the heck was going to fall off the stage.

If you watch this and you live on the West coast, extend your recording.

How the heck can a taped show run over? American Idol does it all the freaking time! I can half understand when they go to the live shows, but Hollywood week was months ago! Of course I missed whoever the heck was going to fall off the stage.

If you watch this and you live on the West coast, extend your recording.

I'm about to watch this right now. Or will I?

I know it makes no sense SW. It was.just my initial thought

Haha, I wasn't trying to be an azz! I know I don't enter everything (see r11 irons/callaway driver) that goes up, sometimes I just miss out or other things come up, I think that happens a lot with others as well.

--
tapatalk

I'm so peeved I missed Modern Family tonight. I just remembered now that it's on, but I can't just watch the end. This makes me more angry than anything in recent memory. I love that show.

It was a good one dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm about to watch this right now. Or will I?

Well, Dawg Daddy said he saw it. Maybe he was watching it in real time and not on a DVR. But yeah, it cut me off here.

It was a good one dude.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I hope they put it up online tonight, but I doubt they will. I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Grr.

Well, Dawg Daddy said he saw it. Maybe he was watching it in real time and not on a DVR. But yeah, it cut me off here.

I'm on DVR. Now I'm worried

Yeah, I was out for a little while and when I came home the last 30 minutes were on so I watched in RT. I thought it was pretty lame really.

Haha, I wasn't trying to be an azz! I know I don't enter everything (see r11 irons/callaway driver) that goes up, sometimes I just miss out or other things come up, I think that happens a lot with others as well.

--
tapatalk

There are other reasons as well. When I came here I didn't even know about all the great contests. I just joined to talk golf and learn. So if the contest isn't for something I need or want, it wouldn't make much sense for me to spend a lot of time making a video or something just so I could sell it if I won. I'd feel really guilty about doing that when I know there are people on here that would love to have it.

I never really thought about it having a negative impact on the site if the contests didn't have a lot of entries, but if it will help things out I will try to be a bit greedier (for the sake of the sponsors and THP of course).:D

This will be my last year receiving a tax refund.

1. I'd kiss Julie Bowen without permission.
2. Sofia Vergara should come with a warning attached to her. May lead to memory loss, dizziness, loss of muscle control, and brief paralysis.

My poem skills suck.
That is all

2. Sofia Vergara should come with a warning attached to her. May lead to memory loss, dizziness, loss of muscle control, and brief paralysis.

I agree on all accounts. They are both quite attractive ladies.

This will be my last year receiving a tax refund.

I haven't received one for the past 4 years, retirement will do that for you.

I'm thinking that next year this won't really be a rant, I just have to remember to keep some extra money on hand to pay them.

I haven't received one for the past 4 years, retirement will do that for you.

why the eff is bonnie bernstein filling in for dan patrick? She is not ugly, but she is not witty or hot enough to carry the show.

there's pills for that....hit up Ole Gray for some of his extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back