The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible. I didn't try the peroxide last night bc I didn't have any. Did salt water multiple times. Gonna go get some peroxide after work.

It always works for me, good luck.

Just wanna say a big thanks to the big teddy bear, TC. He's put up with my driver pestering a couple times and has been nothing but helpful and completely awesome to talk to. Hope to tee it up with you soon big guy. Thanks a lot.

Just wanna say a big thanks to the big teddy bear, TC. He's put up with my driver pestering a couple times and has been nothing but helpful and completely awesome to talk to. Hope to tee it up with you soon big guy. Thanks a lot.

It's never a problem dude. It's my pleasure to help you, or anyone else out. Thanks for the shout out though. It's much appreciated!

TC is just a super nice guy and he is responsible for helping many on here. He has helped me tremendously with my golf game.

LOL this thread has been weird today.

And TC is the man.

Just wait until he starts picking on you. He turns into a grizzly bear. Mean mean bear. I think he drinks vodka and it provokes Cookie attacks.

I'm safe Cookie. I'm a lefty. :D

And you don't prefer the anchoring method.

Bahaha! I'm on the fence. I have my standard SeeMore, and a Ghost Belly putter. I quite liked the belly putter when it was good to me, but it was way too inconsitent. But I'm keeping it, just in case...

I will have a target on my back in July. Time to pull out the hacksaw and start cutting!

I've avoided that thread like the plague, so here's a question, Cookie: Are you the only one who will be using an anchored putter in the MC?

I will have a target on my back in July. Time to pull out the hacksaw and start cutting!

Heck no Cookie, not if it is working for you.

No you won't dude, I don't think its cheating for you to use it and neither does anyone else.

I've avoided that thread like the plague, so here's a question, Cookie: Are you the only one who will be using an anchored putter in the MC?

Yes, as far as I know thus far.

Heck no Cookie, not if it is working for you.

Ha - no way I would do that!

No you won't dude, I don't think its cheating for you to use it and neither does anyone else.

I know...just kidding. Only way I change is if the USGA bans it prior to July.

Yes, as far as I know thus far.

Ha - no way I would do that!

I know...just kidding. Only way I change is if the USGA bans it prior to July.

I seriously doubt that will happen. They are generally not big on mid-season rules changes

I seriously doubt that will happen. They are generally not big on mid-season rules changes

Oh, I agree completely. This thing will be discussed for the next 2 years...

No worries, Cookie. That Betti is a beautiful flatstick.

It's not like the belly putter will be a difference in an eventual THP win....but that's for another thread. :D

Just a note for everyone, The Jason Ellis show is the greatest thing to happen to radio EVER!

No, I will be using one. I am (im)patiently waiting for the time to choose putters.

That guy is insane. Surprisingly he does some awesome radio

Just a note for everyone, The Jason Ellis show is the greatest thing to happen to radio EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back