2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Tigger's golf was decent today. I don't think I'm going to switch him in just yet. PB seems to be playing pretty easy. A bunch of the guys on the leaserboard played there today.

They're extending coverage. Yay.

1 off the course record for DJ, I believe if i heard correct. Hell of a round!

1 off the course record for DJ, I believe if i heard correct. Hell of a round!

He barely missed eagle on the last to tie it. Great day for him. Good thing he's on my fantasy squad. I could see him winning this one.

He barely missed eagle on the last to tie it. Great day for him. Good thing he's on my fantasy squad. I could see him winning this one.

That was one hell of a putt from the rough. So funny when Sir Nick couldn't figure out what he was doing, then he almost drains it.

Charlie Rymer just called Brandle the Prince of darkness, lol

My fantasy squad had a pretty good day. Hope it can continue through the weekend.

Charlie Rymer just called Brandle the Prince of darkness, lol

I can't stand Brandle. Making fun of Tiger's routine, saying he's acting like a newbie to the game. Who cares, the guy played well today.

Find Brandle never has anything good to say, his mother must not have taught him the rule of childhood.

I had DJ on the bench, but my other three did well

I had good days from Watney and DJ...could have really killed it today because I had Charlie Wi on the bench!

Good start for my fantasy team
O'Hair
DJ
Molder
Perez

All in the top 30

46 points today should move me up the standings.

Good start for my fantasy team
O'Hair
DJ
Molder
Perez

All in the top 30

46 points today should move me up the standings.

Very nice day.

Only ended up with 32 today. Wish I would have started Hunter. Would have given me 44.

Heck if I would have started Wi, I would have put up 40 with just him and DJ...as it is I had 42

ugh... I have johnson and mahan on my bench. Might drop Rickie for one of them.

44 for me today. Would've been 50 had I not been a baby and started Tiger. Still a good day. Thanks for the 20 spot DJ.

42 for me today also. Phil is out and Watney is in for round 2.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Man, I screwed up with not paying attention earlier this week. I was dumb enough to have Sneds on my roster, thankfully he was on the bench. Making up for it though is DJ and Watney, and I will be putting Tiger in for D.A. Points, with a slow start from my C roster. 38 points total.

I can't stand Brandle. Making fun of Tiger's routine, saying he's acting like a newbie to the game. Who cares, the guy played well today.

Find Brandle never has anything good to say, his mother must not have taught him the rule of childhood.

That's one of the reasons I can't stand listening to Johnny Miller as a commentator. He never says anything nice about the players, makes it seem like he'd hit every shot better, and always put a negative vibe on what he says. He seems super bitter about the new tech that makes the game easier, saying "in my day, that'd have no chance..." etc.

Is that yorkem? Wearing another oem so we don't recognize him.

b9b3fe9d.jpg

Beast mode from tapatalk

You wouldn't be able to see anyone behind his noggin if it was Yorkem

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

You wouldn't be able to see anyone behind his noggin if it was Yorkem

That's true. Last outing it was like an eclipse everywhere he went. How does he find hats!?

Beast mode from tapatalk

Custom made straight from India

what a cute yorkem's head exchange from tapatalk fellas.

Back