RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

kenh

Over the top
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
short game
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I got a 2.0 6-iron when they released those, it was cool to play around with but I had no real use for it after trying it out.

Interesting, Im in.

Interesting that when selecting your current irons, Taylormade Burner 2.0 (or 1.0 for that matter) werent on the list...

Thats when you pass it on to other people, thats the whole point. Its not a club that someone would buy, its a promo. Play it forward....

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I got a 2.0 6-iron when they released those, it was cool to play around with but I had no real use for it after trying it out.

Gonna see if I can get my RocketBalls on. Thanks for sharing!

You guys/gals better jump on this one!

Thanks. I'm in.

Good luck everyone

Thanks, I am in. Would love to put this up against a few clubs and then pass it along to another THP'er. Nice share!

The only thing that grinds my gears is sometimes these lists of clubs doesnt have everything recent within the last few years. IE the Callway Razr X!!! Lol.

Just got signed up. Thanks for sharing the info!!

The only thing that grinds my gears is sometimes these lists of clubs doesnt have everything recent within the last few years. IE the Callway Razr X!!! Lol.

WTC are you talking about?

Thanks for the info. I am interested how it stacks up with my Burner 2.0.

WTC are you talking about?

Lol go look at the list of irons that you're currently playing. They have more Cobra than Callaway. I think its on purpose.

I'm in, thanks.

Thanks. I am entered.

Lol go look at the list of irons that you're currently playing. They have more Cobra than Callaway. I think its on purpose.

LMAO....I am more confused than I was previously. Still trying to grasp what this has to do with the RBZ iron giveaway. Facebook me and straighten me out please.

Sorry for the hijack!

Make sure you enter the 'right' details or you won't qualify:

Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
Entrants who play two or more times per month
Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

LMAO....I am more confused than I was previously. Still trying to grasp what this has to do with the RBZ iron giveaway. Facebook me and straighten me out please.

Sorry for the hijack!

Lol well it has to do with the signup form for the RBZ giveaway. These lists always leave out some pretty obvious choices and it makes me wonder.

Lol well it has to do with the signup form for the RBZ giveaway. These lists always leave out some pretty obvious choices and it makes me wonder.

Ahhhh, I finally gotcha. Thanks for that!!

I would still enjoy hitting one of these....bet I could get a few family members to ditch their 2.0's for these if I had one in the bag.

Make sure you enter the 'right' details or you won't qualify:

Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
Entrants who play two or more times per month
Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months
Good Call....!!!

Ahhhh, I finally gotcha. Thanks for that!!

I would still enjoy hitting one of these....bet I could get a few family members to ditch their 2.0's for these if I had one in the bag.

Same here Cookie! I just clsoed the window and could not remember if I entered haha. I'd like to give it a whirl based off the testers feedback.

interesting to me that they are doing 5 irons this year, previously its always been 6 irons

thanks man, i'm def. in.

Back