The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relationship discussions make me feel awkward. Dunno why.

I think it's supposed to just blind side you. Once you start putting thought into it, you're screwed.

Das troof. My mom keeps telling me that.

I met my wife in first grade. We were in the same 3rd grade class. We started dating in high school. We went to school together from first grade all the way through college. We will have been together for 10 years this April. I can't explain it. But I just knew.

Lucky bastard! I kid.
Anyone find it amusing that we're discussing relationships in the Rant thread?

They are usually rants :D

Aren't relationships one of the things men and women rant about most?

Thanks for the advice fellas, well taken. It's just been a crappy few days if ya know what I'm sayin. Nothing a fifth of Jack won't fix.

Dude, I know the feeling and it will pass. Do your thing, like so many have said. 35 is a good time to settle down. I did after traveling, playing golf and doing my thing. Portland is crawling with very nice christian girls ;-)

Dude, I know the feeling and it will pass. Do your thing, like so many have said. 35 is a good time to settle down. I did after traveling, playing golf and doing my thing. Portland is crawling with very nice christian girls ;-)

Hahaha thanks Freddie!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

[Rant]It's 1:23am here...I'm not tired, and I have a 7 a.m. meeting with clients. UGH![/Rant]

Charged my Skycaddie last night so I'd be able to use it tonight for my RBZ testing. Didn't charge. Charging it at the office, it's not charging. It says it's charged, but then I unplug it and it's right back at 20%. 35 minutes on hold with SkyCaddie, they're sending me my now third unit. The first one had the exact same problem.

I feel the urge to run this thing over if it happens for the third time and I'll just stick with my rangefinder.

it's because the dating thread got banned :bulgy-eyes:

The Ladies Golf broadcast has a terrible feed. Looks like it's an SD feed that they stretched out to fill the screen. Horrible.

Really? Portland Oregon? I know lots of Christians here in Portland area, but I wouldn't say it's "crawling" with nice Christian girls. In fact I've heard that Oregon might be the most "un-churched" state.

Really? Portland Oregon? I know lots of Christians here in Portland area, but I wouldn't say it's "crawling" with nice Christian girls. In fact I've heard that Oregon might be the most "un-churched" state.

As long as there are beautiful women, thats what matters. I'm moving to Hillsboro for the summer, what's the chick situation like?

As long as there are beautiful women, thats what matters. I'm moving to Hillsboro for the summer, what's the chick situation like?

There are lots of beautiful women in Oregon. Hillsboro is becoming more upscale and attracting more affluent people in general with Orenco Station, the Streets of Tanasbourne high-end shopping center, and with the addition of a new huge Kaiser hospital/medical center there'll be lots of new, young medical professionals working here. :)

Why is everyone OEMing so much even though fitting is preached? It's kind of weird.

(Not judging really, just... thinking. As I see myself as a potential OEM'er.)

Tappin' for world peace!

Why is everyone OEMing so much even though fitting is preached? It's kind of weird.

(Not judging really, just... thinking. As I see myself as a potential OEM'er.)

Tappin' for world peace!

Alot of people OEM things to their spec's that they know. Sometimes though its fun to take a shot on a deal.

My rant is that I struggled getting the J40 445 in the air, granted a had a strong wind in my face all day, but I have never ever had that problem.

My truck broke down :angry::banghead:. Good thing is I have AAA Auto which came out took my truck to the local Garage and brought me home. I have had this service for six years now and they have saved my butt several times. I HIGHLY recommend this service as you never know when you your auto is going down. These folks are courteous and do a heck of a good job.

My truck broke down :angry::banghead:. Good thing is I have AAA Auto which came out took my truck to the local Garage and brought me home. I have had this service for six years now and they have saved my butt several times. I HIGHLY recommend this service as you never know when you your auto is going down. These folks are courteous and do a heck of a good job.
I've had AAA since 1978. Used it a lot during the poor '80s years when I couldn't afford to keep a car in good running condition. I don't think I've used it in about 6 years or so.

I don't have AAA but I carry roadside assistance through verizon, for $3 per month per line. It's nice to know if my gf or niece, who are both on my plan, need something and I can't be there all they have to do is have their phone with them, which car they are in doesn't matter.

My rant, GI bug...ughhh.

My rant = People who are here for the wrong reasons :beat-up:

I think he meant hippie girls. I've seen Portlandia.

Kevin

My rant is the Razr Fit contest. Kidding of course. JN deserved it and I'm glad that it went to a lefty in my same state. :D

Whenever you are filming a movie on your phone, turn it sideways. Videos in portrait style or horrific.

My rant is the Razr Fit contest. Kidding of course. JN deserved it and I'm glad that it went to a lefty in my same state. :D

He is coming to the outing in two months right...? :act-up: haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back