Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Oh snap, RAZR Fit. Not bad OP, not bad.

should be corrected now

Great looking club, but some how the thread turned out like an ugly blind date.

What is funny about this is, it looks like everyone went on a rant about aliens and cupcakes after the OP posted a picture of his new Callaway driver. LOL.

Killer driver, dude!

This thread has died since the first post was fixed.

RUTHLESS crowd today!!

lol

There is a serious lack of golfing alien animations on the web

Alien_Playing_Golf_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_081117-143038-549050.jpg

I literally LOL'd reading back through these posts. Some epic pictures. Cupcakes FTW.

Best thread ever!!!

I hit this yesterday at GS. It's a pretty nice stick. I think Callaway will sell a lot of them.

So this is what happens when a thread springs a leak.

BAHAHAHAHA! I was away and look what happened. Epic thread.

And Outlander: nice purchase. Makes me really ponder what's going on in the Razr Fit contest.

Haha.. LMAO. Epic thread.

Nice pickup Outlander but I really wish you didn't update your post and just starting posting aliens like everyone else.

lol this was too funny. so i wanted to post a pic of the razr and the boss decides he wants to come to my cube right when i am ready to post. Obviously i screwed the pooch and didnt post the pic. So i am finish talking to the boss and all of a sudden there is a damn 5 page thread! And for now on Outlander wiill represent with the dancing aliens for all my posts from here on out.. SO THIS IS FOR THE COMMUNITY...

:alien2:

Sharp looking driver...

I was busy testing Bridgestones, during all the alien fun...lol

To answer the question, I have hit the RAZR Fit. The issue was that they only had 10.5 Reg. which is way too soft... but I liked the head.

First thread I see when I log back on to THP and its EPIC. Thread of the year voting starts here.

First thread I see when I log back on to THP and its EPIC. Thread of the year voting starts here.
And to think that TC was wondering what to do with it! It took care of itself!

Great Driver and great thread!! This was so fun to read.

I have merged this with the RAZR Fit driver. Lets keep this on topic from here on out. Thanks.

I hit this driver at a demo day yesterday. I was really impressed with the looks of it at address and was surprised by the performance (I will explain in a minute). It has been a looong time since I have hit a Callaway driver, so I was anxious to see how it performed. I should first mention that I curently play a R11 TP (adjusted to 10*) driver with a stiff shaft. My normal driver swing speed is 105-110.

I first hit the 9.5* with a stock RIP stiff shaft. I could not get this thing up in the air to save my life. It felt like I was swinging a board. This shaft felt super stiff to me, and was backed up by the very low ball flight. I then hit a 10.5* with a stock RIP regular shaft. I was pounding this thing. The ball was jumping off of the face with a nice mid to high ball flight and seemed to carry forever. I alternated between my driver and the latter Razr. I was hitting the Razr further and the ball flight was more consistent. I seemed to be getting less spin with the Razr, even when I would not hit the sweet spot (actually, it felt like I could not miss it). When I was swinging the Razr, it felt like I could not miss. This little comparison made me think though. I can not tell you the last time I hit a regular flex shaft. I have relatively new irons and a brand new RBZ 3W all with stiff shafts, and I love them.

A regular shaft in the Razr?? Any thoughts from you shaft gurus or others???

Huge win on tour for this driver today with Big Philly, and I can't freaking wait to get this beast in my bag.

Back