Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are CL. DPC's and the Mashie TF3 in the hizzie

Just in time for the mild 30* temps this weekend. Sweet!! Congrats dude. Love both those purchases

WE outstanding dude!!

War: can't wait to hear your thoughts Sunday night on both the J40's and the RBZ hybrid. Great purchase!
Hitting the range tomorrow morning, got a round at one of my favorite courses on Sunday morning. Cant wait.

Just in time for the mild 30* temps this weekend. Sweet!! Congrats dude. Love both those purchases

WE outstanding dude!!

Yeah this weekend looks cold. Blows. I might go to the range anyway.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Yeah this weekend looks cold. Blows. I might go to the range anyway.

Beast mode from tapatalk

I'm going tomorrow morning. Supposed to be alright in the morning and just get colder as the day goes on

I'm going tomorrow morning. Supposed to be alright in the morning and just get colder as the day goes on

I played Knights Play last night. It was cold as hell, and wet.

I think it might snow here tomorrow. Do I dare hit the DPC's off mats?

Beast mode from tapatalk

Beast mode from tapatalk

Not ideal but they need to be hit

I played Knights Play last night. It was cold as hell, and wet.

Love Knights Play! Don't like wet though. My swing is horrific for wet turf

Beast mode from tapatalk

Dude if you don't I might just drive the 8 hours, take your clubs, hit em off mats, and then go home

I went back to Golfsmith today, and I was able to hit the Mashie F3 on their launch monitor. Compared a couple other clubs, and I left with a brand new G20 3 wood. I have generally never cared for Ping woods, although I did carry a G10 driver for a few months. The G20 just fits me. I was able to hit the Mashie a little bit longer off the tee, but they were about equal off the mats, and the Ping was MUCH more forgiving.

Left Golfsmith and played 18 from the whites just so I could hit the G20 on almost every tee. Shot 75.

I am now pondering either the G20 5 wood or 3 hybrid. I don't need both....

Uhhhh WE, what kind of illegal substances is that RBZ on? That's obscene distance dude.

Uhhhh WE, what kind of illegal substances is that RBZ on? That's obscene distance dude.

No clue dude, I can only hope I see distances like that when I get on the course tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You know what I just realized? I can't wait for JN's head to head battle of the Classic vs the Razr Fit. That will be fun and I'm sure informative.

You know what I just realized? I can't wait for JN's head to head battle of the Classic vs the Razr Fit. That will be fun and I'm sure informative.

I hope that I can give some solid feedback on both....and really hope that both treat me nicely.

I hope that I can give some solid feedback on both....and really hope that both treat me nicely.

I can't wait to hear it. Not really in the market for a new driver but a new shaft for sure.

Just left golf galaxy. I got amp'd and I have the orange bracelet to prove it haha Of course I hit the amp driver, why wouldn't I? I hit it against the vrs and the numbers were pretty similar. I was kind of worried about the sound of both going in to it based on the past drivers from cobra and Nike. I didn't think either sounded bad which was good. Let the pondering begin again!

Dean I think you need an Amp'ed family. Seems as if Nerfny is Hawkpondering some Amp irons

I'm heavy breathing pondering the Razr Fit. One of my playing partners had one in his bag. I hit on all but one par 4. Mid flight bullets and a couple of high karates(fades) flared two but still just off fairway. This will be a nice add to the bag

Dean I think you need an Amp'ed family. Seems as if Nerfny is Hawkpondering some Amp irons

Nah she liked the driver though. She loved the way the green looked on it. Hit it pretty well too. She might be moving past hawk ponder mode soon.

vr-s and amp'd hybrids
vr-s and super fairway xtd fairways

ughh can i just be satisfied?

Pondering driver loft. Don't know if I want 9.5* or 10.5* ahhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back