2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Thread (Spoilers)

Im not very good at this Fantasy Golf stuff.
I am solidly entrenched in 35th place in my group, that is the highest I have been this whole season.

46 today. Tiger and Hunter in it for the bonus...!

I can not believe that my Fanasty pick have 8 out of 10 pick are in the top ten 10 this week. the other to are tie for 12 place. Shocking me. Nornally I have 2 to3 in the top ten. Hope they stay there or all ten are in there.

I am enjoying watching it this year.

I just wish they'd show more golf. There seemed to be some swell golf played today. If Phil could make a frapping putt!

I'll drink another Coors Light to that one. brb

So it's official, Tiger and Phil playing together in the next-to-last group tomorrow. You know what that means, get your popcorn ready and the DVR fired up!

Beyond excited about this!! tee off @ 12:29pm EST.

I can not believe that my Fanasty pick have 8 out of 10 pick are in the top ten 10 this week. the other to are tie for 12 place. Shocking me. Nornally I have 2 to3 in the top ten. Hope they stay there or all ten are in there.

I am enjoying watching it this year.
You're obviously not in a Yahoo league.

Tiger, Hunter, DJ. Three available, only 2 to start, who do I choose?

Tigger and DJ. They both wreck at Pebble. Tigger went -5 today and DJ went -9 on Thursday. Plus look at their pasts here. Both love this course and play well there.

Why am I helping someone I'm competing against? Haha.

But DJ has bad Sunday memories I'm sure. I'm sticking with Tiger and Hunter. Brian Gay effed me hard today.

But DJ has bad Sunday memories I'm sure. I'm sticking with Tiger and Hunter. Brian Gay effed me hard today.

Bench Hunter. DJ's going low tomorrow.

John Deere Tap'n...

Good call, I forgot DJ played somewhere else today.

Yeah DJ's won this thing twice. I think he's got some low scores for tomorrow.

Bench Hunter. DJ's going low tomorrow.

John Deere Tap'n...

Nope. He can't finish since choking away a Major and he's rolling a Scameron.

Yeah I'm staying with Tiger and Hunter as well.
Plus it saves me a start for DJ which could come in handy.

Only had one player miss the cut (cauley) and thankfully DeLaet made it
edit: turns out Delaet got mdf. screw the pga

Last edited:
Only 42 points yesterday, Furyk is my worse guy, I have 3 in the top 10 and Furyk is around 45th place. Paddy, Hunter and Tiger need to keep rolling.

ATTpro-am.jpg

What a great shot at the AT&T Pro Am

You're obviously not in a Yahoo league.

Yes, I am in three league on Yahoo( I am leading one and 3 inthe other two) and 4 other leagues on different site( in the top 10 on them).

What's a MDF?

Thats what I was thinking, only have 8 spots to fill in our fantasy league.

Yes I am in three league on yahoo and the smallest group is 50. the other two are broken up into 5 group of 50. I am also in 4 other online group with over 200 player in each group. two are paid site and two are free. I am in the top 10 of each.

Back