RBZ 5 Iron giveaway from Taylormade

interesting to me that they are doing 5 irons this year, previously its always been 6 irons

I thought about that also. Perhaps because this 5 iron is just that much easier to hit as compared to other 5 irons and they want to show off that aspect? Also because it may be significantly longer?

Thanks for the link. It'd be interesting to test out the RBZ 5 against my R9.

Hmmm... 5-20 handicap....can't get in...Dang !

Lol well it has to do with the signup form for the RBZ giveaway. These lists always leave out some pretty obvious choices and it makes me wonder.

Ahhhh, I finally gotcha. Thanks for that!!

I would still enjoy hitting one of these....bet I could get a few family members to ditch their 2.0's for these if I had one in the bag.
For example; TaylorMade Burner 2.0 wasnt on the list of irons.

When you click "Submit" is there supposed to be some sort of confirmation that it worked?

When you click "Submit" is there supposed to be some sort of confirmation that it worked?

I did not get one either. Just went back to the main page where you click register now.

I did not get one either. Just went back to the main page where you click register now.

Okay, just checking. Good luck to all!

Count me in.

Thanks for the link!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I got a 2.0 6-iron when they released those, it was cool to play around with but I had no real use for it after trying it out.

I too received the 2.0 in that promotion, I played it forward to a fellow THPer when I finished playing around with it.

That's what it did with me too, I am assuming it is good to go without an actual confirmation.

That's what it did with me too, I am assuming it is good to go without an actual confirmation.

I didn't get a confirmation either. I thought I was tripping out for a second. But everything went through. I hope.

Thats when you pass it on to other people, thats the whole point. Its not a club that someone would buy, its a promo. Play it forward....

Did I say a word about selling it? I said I had no real use for it. I gave it to my uncle after that, no clue what he did with it.

Im sorry, but I wasnt accusing you of selling it if thats the way you read it. I was just pointing out that you arent supposed to have a use for it. Youre supposed to pass it along like you did.
Did I say a word about selling it? I said I had no real use for it. I gave it to my uncle after that, no clue what he did with it.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads up!

Make sure you enter the 'right' details or you won't qualify:

Entrants with 5-20 handicaps
Entrants who currently play TaylorMade, Callaway, Cobra, Cleveland, Titleist, Ping, Adams, Mizuno, or Nike irons
Entrants who have owned their current irons more than 6 months and less than 5 years
Entrants who play two or more times per month
Entrants who "definitely" or "maybe" plan on purchasing irons in the next 12 months

Thankfully I answered within all of those criteria, whether they were true or not. I wasn't necessarily truthful about wanting to buy clubs in the next 12 months. Although technically I always want to buy new clubs, just couldn't afford it.

Thanks for the find. Applied today, I have had good luck with TM giveaways.

Thanks for the link, I'm registered.

I got in, twice. I did not understand when it went back to the start screen. When it did it again I figured that was it. Good luck to all.

A few hours after registering, I finally did get an email "Welcome to Taylormade...." Not sure if that means anything other than "we have your email...may the spam begin..." but nonetheless FYI ;)

I'm in. Thanks for posting.

I entered twice because I thought the first one didn't confirm... with different answers. First was honest and second was with qualifying answers. Then I find out my dad entered too, completely unaware I entered. So, our address is in there three times. Will it be voided or will be get 2 irons (he actually qualifies for all them honestly)?

Thanks for posting this contest. I am usually up on the TaylorMade/Adidas contest, but missed this one.

Back