Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Did anyone tell Kermit that the MC is about golf?

You guys can do better than that... Come on! Yes, I know it's about golf! Duh...

Anyone that has "duh" in their vocabulary is not to be feared in this MC.

LOL - great video Frog!! I like how Seth and CB just sat there and took the beating....some things will never change.

LOL - great video Frog!! I like how Seth and CB just sat there and took the beating....some things will never change.

The only difference in Myrtle Beach is it will be with golf clubs and golf balls out on the course!

Says someone touting the pink pirate flag as their avatar...you're REALLY going to strike fear into the hearts of your opponents with that one. :beat-up:

Umm...cool wife beater. Im scared to think of what goes on in that basement of yours...

Umm...cool wife beater. Im scared to think of what goes on in that basement of yours...

I know your not suppose to explain trash talk... But that's why I bought the wife beater. Until today I hadn't owned one... it was supposed to make it the funny part...

Seems to me like a little beat down of Teams THP and Paradise. I would be scared if I didn't support Team Hackers too.

I know your not suppose to explain trash talk... But that's why I bought the wife beater. Until today I hadn't owned one... it was supposed to make it the funny part...
I know dude, was just harassing you.

Seems to me like a little beat down of Teams THP and Paradise. I would be scared if I didn't support Team Hackers too.

The young pup scared by a frog...you'll know better when you're a little older.

Says someone touting the pink pirate flag as their avatar...you're REALLY going to strike fear into the hearts of your opponents with that one. :beat-up:

Hmmm.....I thought it was black with white lettering. The joys of being colorblind.

Oh well....pink still rocks. Bridgestone supports rocking the pink and so do I.

Hmmm.....I thought it was black with white lettering. The joys of being colorblind.

Yeah dude, the skull and crossbones seems to have some texture to it, but its Pink. Maybe it's just blood thats been wiped off? I would go with that.

Dude, I was messing with you with the pink pirate flag...of course I support Bstone rocking the pink.

Dude, I was messing with you with the pink pirate flag...of course I support Bstone rocking the pink.

No need to defend/explain yourself now. I was just smart enough to figure out a way to turn it around on you. :D

Yeah dude, the skull and crossbones seems to have some texture to it, but its Pink. Maybe it's just blood thats been wiped off? I would go with that.

This was good...

No need to defend/explain yourself now. I was just smart enough to figure out a way to turn it around on you. :D

Well played, ex-vegan. Now if your golf game was as on point as your twisting of phrases, the Hacks would have a slight chance.

I wanted to comment on the flag in another way, but it would NOT be family-friendly, and in bad taste.

To generate more power in your punches don't stand so square on to the bag and be on your toes more so you can sort of pivot on to the punch. Hope this helps stopping the bag from hurting your hands :D

What if you're a slapper like the team hackers and paradise crew?

Just watched that really creepy video from the now even creepier basement. That was funny to watch, I love seeing these small creepy Ohio people talk smack while clearly looking like they need a booster seat while the eat at Sizzler.

Good video Bullfrog!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

To generate more power in your punches don't stand so square on to the bag and be on your toes more so you can sort of pivot on to the punch. Hope this helps stopping the bag from hurting your hands :D

Don't worry plenty of power in my punches. That 100lb bag takes a beating. SethO and CB will feel the same only out on the course with my game not my fists. No booster seat needed. Dynamite comes in small packages. And I'm gonna explode all over SethO and CB in MB.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Don't worry plenty of power in my punches. That 100lb bag takes a beating. SethO and CB will feel the same only out on the course with my game not my fists. No booster seat needed. Dynamite comes in small packages. And I'm gonna explode all over SethO and CB in MB.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.
No thank you, I'm married.

Loving the confidence Bullfrog. Keep up the training!

Back