Contest - adidas Golf & THP Makeover Your Closet

This is a great contest. You guys are amazing. Thank you for all you do.

wow what a great contest.... i love the new adidas clothes this year. im def in!

So cool, thanks
thp.jpg

This is a great, excellent, awesome freaking contest. I'm loving the Saturday outfit (if they go thur - sun, left to right).

I'm in!!!

Hmmm. Do I just go with instincts or actually study some results and things... I want to win this!

this is great! would be a fantastic addition to my closet...
THP bringing it!

This is going to make me look forward to Thursday all week to kick this tournament off!

Very cool contest. I am crap about being able to pick clothes for myself so this would be great.

Great contest. This new line-up of apparel from Adidas is nice.

Awesome contest! I'm going to put in some work on researching this one before submitting my entry. Good luck everyone and thanks THP and adidas Golf!

Wow! Great Contest for some great gear! Thanks THP and Adidas!

I'm in! Thanks THP and Adidas

Tap tap taparoo

Sweet contest and sweet prize! Love it! Another great contest!

Sent from my DROIDX

I just realized, I think I messed up on my entry. I think I listed one of the tie breaker picks as my two player picks. OoOps!

What an awesome contest.

And if you are in the West LA area, Wednesday afternoon, Jason Day, adidas golf, and Taylor Made Golf are going a promotion from 4 - 8 pm at Roger Dunn West L.A. I'm hoping to get over there to check it out.

Nice....cool contest and even cooler outfits! Thanks to THP and Adidas!

Great contest yet again! Thianks to Adidas Golf and THP!

I'm straight in there. There are Euros to pick, easy! :D

Awesome contest.Thanks THP and Adidas!

Wow I am even more excited than usual to watch Jason day and DJ play. Awesome contest!

Back