Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

LOL. Cookie does suck though. What a turd.
Agreed, but we want his wife at the MC so we will have to put up with it for the betterment of all.

Good one :confused2:

Frank, I'm just trying to be chilled out tonight. There will be plenty of time to rip stupid cookie in the coming months.

You're right, sorry, we'll wait for Kookie to lay a turd and then take him down

Frank, I'm just trying to be chilled out tonight. There will be plenty of time to rip stupid cookie in the coming months.

You're right, sorry, we'll wait for Kookie to lay a turd and then take him down

Well, he laid one the other day, but apparently it didn't really count since something blah blah blah.

I made a HOTD video for cookie today, but I'm not going to post it. Here is the rundown:

*30 seconds telling Cookie he's a turd for making fun of me for not making HOTD videos in February in the midwest.

*Wedge shot to 8 feet.

*Walk to green and berate cookie some more.

*Miss putt.

*Make putt.

Truth be told, I had a booger in my nose and that's why I'm not posting it. Either way, the message is the same. Cookie - you suck!

This is a telling story that 5 months before the competition I am already in your head. Sad thing is that it does not get any better. Just take your a$$ kicking like a good northerner and try again next year. This goes for puttin4snowflakes as well.

You're right. I'm doomed!

The lack of trash talk from Hawk makes me think he is happy with how his game is progressing

No, Chunky. It's because I'm scared.

Being scared of cookie is like being scared of chunky below the waist. There just ain't much threatening down there.

Being scared of cookie is like being scared of chunky below the waist. There just ain't much threatening down there.

teehee

C'mon kid, step in here making such silly statements. Sad part is that you are even thinking of Chunky below the waist. That's worse than Hawk having nightmares of me over the weekend.

And the truth shall set you free!

I feel so much better now.

My angryinch of fury strikes fear in the hearts of many men.

-Chunky

Being scared of cookie is like being scared of chunky. There just ain't much threatening down there.

FIFY...

Great start to the week. Short jokes. I see you guys are bringing it

I will play so bad at you that you I will throw your game off. I will then make clutch putts and leave you scratching your head at how in the world I beat you.

I will play so bad at you that you I will throw your game off. I will then make clutch putts and leave you scratching your head at how in the world I beat you.

I'm scratching my head as to what you just typed

i actually like this strategy....consider it stolen.

This is a telling story that 5 months before the competition I am already in your head. Sad thing is that it does not get any better. Just take your a$$ kicking like a good northerner and try again next year. This goes for puttin4snowflakes as well.
Are you the one kicking my ass? I don't think so. We've had this talk before Cookie, you need to remember that you'll never beat me on the golf course. At least not in this Morgan Cup and probably not in the next 5 after that so please, stop wasting my time.

Whoa! Jake is back smashing keyboards.

Are you the one kicking my ass? I don't think so. We've had this talk before Cookie, you need to remember that you'll never beat me on the golf course. At least not in this Morgan Cup and probably not in the next 5 after that so please, stop wasting my time.

You gotta admit, a guy from OH talking geography trash is downright funny.

LOL We have to talk trash about geography, what no one like miles and miles of flat......

LOL We have to talk trash about geography, what no one like miles and miles of flat......

A Team Hackers supporter chunkyresponding. How original.

Back