Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
back to pondering on irons. Benching the Cobra S3 with Nippon stiff shafts. Not comfortable with the weight and shaft flex and it is putting too much stress on my left elbow. I really do not have confidence holding them and that leads to worse swings because I feel I have to swing perfectly to hit it straight. A driver should not be easier to hit straight than a 6 iron. For now I am going back to my older Cobra SSI but will pretty much look at everything. I am really interested in the Mizuno JPX 800 irons. I want to try out the shaft optimizer and make sure I am playing the best shaft. Since I will be looking, TM R11 and RBZ will be hit as well.

I have a sickness. I love buying new clubs.

I'm voting for the FG 62's. WWOPD blugold? Seriously.

Your words are ringing in my soul. If I could hit the FGs I would game the hell out of them. I just don't know if I want to spend the $$$ to hit some very pretty irons well only part of the time.

I mean Optimus does have a +15 HC and a 387 mph swing speed. He's no joke.

Blu I would go Ci11's out of those choices

uld go with the Ci11's out of thosechoices

Dude, are you trying to take Jman's putter ho crown? Hehe. Wish I had the bread to collect the amazing putters you're pondering.
I didn't know that Jman took JB's putter ho crown!

New irons.

CB3s
Ci11s
RBZs

Before everybody screams that I am going to go Adams, I am not sure I like that they're carbon steel. I don't like rust on my clubs.

I won't lie to you, I love the look of the Ci11s. Just from testing the RBZs, I can tell you they are the real deal. It all really depends on what you're looking for imo.

I won't lie to you, I love the look of the Ci11s. Just from testing the RBZs, I can tell you they are the real deal. It all really depends on what you're looking for imo.

More forgiveness. I really love the feel off of my irons. But I just want to have more forgiveness especially from the 6 and 5 irons.

More forgiveness. I really love the feel off of my irons. But I just want to have more forgiveness especially from the 6 and 5 irons.

Then you should at least take a hard look at the RBZ's. I can tell you from start to finish forgiveness has been a hot topic in our thread. Every person thats hit them has seen how forgiving they are.

Then you should at least take a hard look at the RBZ's. I can tell you from start to finish forgiveness has been a hot topic in our thread. Every person thats hit them has seen how forgiving they are.

I have hit them. I thought they were fantastic. I liked the Ci9s. I really like my current Adams. That's why I'm so torn. The hardest part for me, I can find the CB3s and the RBZs to hit side by side. I am just not sure I can find the Ci11s.

He would get the FG Tour V2s. Those get my vote as usual lol. Out of the ones listed, I say Ci11.

I have hit them. I thought they were fantastic. I liked the Ci9s. I really like my current Adams. That's why I'm so torn. The hardest part for me, I can find the CB3s and the RBZs to hit side by side. I am just not sure I can find the Ci11s.

I'm a big fan of hitting before buying, but that's just me. It takes me a while to buy things because of that. I really love the Ci11s and the RBZs, dont get me wrong. I've never hit the Ci11s so I just cant say anything about them specifically.

I am waiting on pricing. That will help make my decision. Irons are a low-ish priority. Especially if TC keeps forcing his blades on me.

lajosi putters..... and how much im willing to spend.

Having bought from a LOT of custom putter makers, Kari is beyond competitive price wise.

I can't wait for you all to see my AB2 when it gets done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having bought from a LOT of custom putter makers, Kari is beyond competitive price wise.

I can't wait for you all to see my AB2 when it gets done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She makes beautiful putters from what I've seen. Is there LH Lajosi putters Jman? I've never seen or heard of one, so I'm just wondering.

Lets see if I get this right... I OEMed a Nike VRS 3 Hybrid today.

She makes beautiful putters from what I've seen. Is there LH Lajosi putters Jman? I've never seen or heard of one, so I'm just wondering.

I've been wrong before, but I'm pretty sure Kari is a guy.

I've been wrong before, but I'm pretty sure Kari is a guy.

Ha, silly me just assuming things. I knew a girl named Kari once. Pretty sweet putters nonetheless. I want to own one in the future.

I reckon I cant really do much but hawkponder the carp out of stuff right now but I do still think about the Classic driver, the VR S driver, the Adams F12 LS and some i20 stuff.

I reckon I cant really do much but hawkponder the carp out of stuff right now but I do still think about the Classic driver, the VR S driver, the Adams F12 LS and some i20 stuff.
You can still chunkyponder as well.

A little OEM'ing might speed time up for you over the next month!

You can still chunkyponder as well.

This is true, nothing like a good chunkyponder each day. Whats the chunkyponder again?

A little OEM'ing might speed time up for you over the next month!

I reckon I could have a whole gaggle of new clubs by the time Im ready to swing again.

I missed something. Did you have what I thunk you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back