Weekend of February 14-15

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Anyone golfing?

It's going to be no warmer than 35 this weekend here in KC so no golf (again).

That is too bad Smalls.

wish... tomorrow I'll be doing the whole valentines day crap. Tonight I'll be putting my Ikea bed together (which I suspect will take all night).

dinner, probably a movie...

heading to the range sunday/monday if the weather picks up a bit

Im getting ready to move, so Im moving stuff on Saturday all day. but if Im not too sore from moving, and if I have time, i MIGHT play on Sunday

No golf for me this weekend, weather won't permit it anyway, so a little QT with the GF tonight. Tommorow we are taking her daughter and a friend to the Aquarium in VA Beach. Sunday I'll be hemmed up around the house, I may try to fit in a range session if the weather allows.

Nope, Don't really feel like going to the range.

I just use it to stay loose... don't hit many irons because of my hand and the mats.

I end up just banging around some hybrids and a few drivers, you know... show the kids how it's done

I've got a lesson in the morning.

I'll spend the rest of the day goofing off at the house (got some tree trimming to do, I may mow the grass, stuff like that)

I don't know what I'll do on Sunday, I may go ahead and play. We'll see.

I just use it to stay loose... don't hit many irons because of my hand and the mats.

I end up just banging around some hybrids and a few drivers, you know... show the kids how it's done

Ya that's what I usually do too. I just hit a bunch of draw shots and that's about it.

Last time I forgot my sunglasses so I couldn't even look up to see the ball. Spoiled the fun.

I've got a lesson in the morning.

I'll spend the rest of the day goofing off at the house (got some tree trimming to do, I may mow the grass, stuff like that)

I don't know what I'll do on Sunday, I may go ahead and play. We'll see.

Mow the grass in February?

No golf for me this weekend. Cold, rainy and possibly snow. :angry:

Ya that's what I usually do too. I just hit a bunch of draw shots and that's about it.

Last time I forgot my sunglasses so I couldn't even look up to see the ball. Spoiled the fun.

luckily I hit the ball low enough I can see most shots... I end up sitting in my basement working on things. I have a studio where I work on my paintings and its a nice getaway for me. I have a nice workbench with a vice and what not and I'll usually strip down my wedges and refinish... maybe mess around with a few handstamps here and there. Right now the wedges are stripped down to a bare metal and they'll rust up as soon as they see some action down in Florida.

Mow the grass in February?

No golf for me this weekend. Cold, rainy and possibly snow. :angry:

It's been in the mid 70's here all week. Grass is starting to come up, along with my annual crop of weeds. :D

We'll likely get another freeze or two, and that'll be it.

Texas only has 2 seasons: Summer, and Summer's Comin'

Poor Smalls, dillignetly posting this thread every week!
A hand. :clapp:

Me, pretty busy, I don't know. We're visiting Winston's girlfriend and her family today, and mystery location tomorrow, and Sunday might need to be watch-golf-and-sleep day. Maybe Monday.

Going out to dinner tonight with my fiance. Flowers and balloons were delivered to her at work earlier today. :kissing:

Tomorrow I have to take the Mustang in for it's oil change/tire rotation/etc in the morning. Then in the late morning/afternoon I'll be heading to a Demo Day the local Golf USA is holding. Supposed to have Callaway and some others there, so should be worthwhile. Then hitting the range either before or after. Not sure about tomorrow night, maybe dinner out, maybe I'm cooking something in.

Sunday, probably veg out with my fiance at home and watch some movies.

Poor Smalls, dillignetly posting this thread every week!
A hand. :clapp:

Me, pretty busy, I don't know. We're visiting Winston's girlfriend and her family today, and mystery location tomorrow, and Sunday might need to be watch-golf-and-sleep day. Maybe Monday.

Yeah, and it sucks for me because I alway put something along the lines of: "It's too cold to golf". But in a couple more months, I'll actually be able to play! This is more of a brag on this thread for you warm weather folks at the moment! At least it has a pretty good following during the few days it is pertinent!

No courses open so no golf. Just going to hang out & do nothing tomorrow. Have to work sunday.

Probably no golf for me this weekend. Im going out to breakfast with some people from work tomorrow morning and I will be in the woods cutting firewood Sunday morning and plan on watching the Daytona 500 Saturday afternoon.
I may hit the driving range tomorrow afternoon to try out some of the tips that Amollerud gave me, but Im not expecting to.

I will be going to our club but no golf. Valentine's dinner.

Floods here! Hitting balls at the range.

No Golf, more rain.

Finally something to be thankful for about living in the Midwest, I definitely won't be doing any grass mowing for a couple more months at least.:D

I have to work tomorrow and then I am playing golf with amollerud's lady on Sunday.

gonna fight the weekend course traffic huh? :act-up:

I will be doing putter reviews tomorrow morning. SeeMore, GEL, and others. If RS wants to join me it would be easier....hehe

Back