Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Well, yeah, 3 on the green. Had that putt from off the green...which isn't officially a putt, but, still.. putted 4 times that hole :p

Last edited:
I'm watching the UNC game gomers. I'm pretty pissed about Na not coming out of my lineup. Solid round by Badds today. I'm not a ZJ fan.

I'm watching the UNC game gomers. I'm pretty pissed about Na not coming out of my lineup. Solid round by Badds today. I'm not a ZJ fan.

See. I knew it. Peace out losers!

See. I knew it. Peace out losers!

Lol.....and I have Leishman on my bench. Nice chip from Byrd. Those Mizzies are like butter.

Really hoping DJ can pull this off, Phil going back to back would be awesome as well! Man what a tourny this has been.

Phil is on fire lately. Putting is looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phil's shot was ridiculous, 9I? Holy crap Lefty.

That was a cool shot by Phil. A rounded hook.

Kevin

The conversation with Bones was priceless.

They should just follow Phil and bones around for an entire round and let us listen to every one of those talks. That was really cool.

What do you guys think of these long putters?

Kevin

What do you guys think of these long putters?

Kevin

Major disadvantage for those that use them. Speaking from personal experience of course....

Good putt for Phil, and he's in the final group with Keegan. I love it when the mentor and mentee are paired together...Keegan did say that he looked up to Phil. Who wouldn't?

Should be a fun round tomorrow to watch with Keegan and Phil.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Go DJ and Walker!! Jason Day, WTC??

Can't believe I put Day in today instead of DJ....WTC! Got a solid day from Badds, Phil and Bubba though.

Still ended up with 42 points, but it could have been 56.

I am really pulling for DJ and Sneds...not only because of fantasy, but because of those sweet, sweet adidas wear. But DJ has to go low, as well as Brandt, for me to have a chance...

I'm really pulling for Phil to get back-to-back wins. Would love to see Lefty do it!

Day is out, DJ is in. 34 points today. Thanks Baddeley for providing 20 of them.

58 point day today, thanks to Baddeley, DJ, Phil and Jimmy Walker.

Phil, Bubba, DJ, and Wagner heading into Sunday! Looking forward to it...

Well, Heading into tomorrow....it's Phil, Bubba, DJ and Badds.....my chances for at least some bonus points look pretty good.

I am working with DJ, Walker, Choi, and Baddeley heading into tomorrow. In an ideal world, I will see bonus points from DJ and Baddeley. I will be on the course but following the action from my phone while making a HOTD video for TC on number 9.

I have both Keegan and Phil this week. I wonder if I will pick the wrong one for tomorrow.

Back