4 Month Anniversary

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So tomorrow is the four month anniversary of the forum section of the site. We have come a long way in the four months and continue to grow each and everyday. I just want to say thank you to all the members that have made that possible.

No, thank you!

I wish I had a screen shot from the first time I clicked on this site. Certainly come a LONG way.

club.gif

But . . . but . . . but . . . I didn't get YOU anything.

Wait! Let me find my razor, some Crisco, a box of saran wrap, 3 racketballs, 6 feet of nylon rope, and my digicam and I'll be back in 20 minutes! :clap:

So tomorrow is the four month anniversary of the forum section of the site. We have come a long way in the four months and continue to grow each and everyday. I just want to say thank you to all the members that have made that possible.

You should totally do something to mark the occasion! Like give out a couple golf bags or something.

that has to be one of the best smilies ever!!!
But . . . but . . . but . . . I didn't get YOU anything.

Wait! Let me find my razor, some Crisco, a box of saran wrap, 3 racketballs, 6 feet of nylon rope, and my digicam and I'll be back in 20 minutes! :clap:

A little disturbing there bud....You remember the first time you clicked on this site??? I think you saw it before I ever did.

• Admin
YOu read our mind Julie. And we have a few more surprises up our sleeves that we will be announcing next week.

Thanks for the thanks, but I think we, the thankees should be thanking you, the thanker, for making such a great site that we can be thankful for.

Thanks for the thanks, but I think we, the thankees should be thanking you, the thanker, for making such a great site that we can be thankful for.

:bulgy-eyes:

I think that was me channeling my inner Cat In The Hat/Willy Wonka.

I think that was me channeling my inner Cat In The Hat/Willy Wonka.

He did not like it Bakemono
He did not like your voice's tone-o
Thanks are great they, really are
Though one can take it just too far
Thanks here! Thanks there!
Thanks were running everywhere!
One could say thanks forever and ever
But a couple more adjectives are a touch more clever.

(That being said, thanks JB and crew!
I'm a touch bit tired and rambling too.)

He did not like it Bakemono
He did not like your voice's tone-o
Thanks are great they, really are
Though one can take it just too far
Thanks here! Thanks there!
Thanks were running everywhere!
One could say thanks forever and ever
But a couple more adjectives are a touch more clever.

(That being said, thanks JB and crew!
I'm a touch bit tired and rambling too.)
Hey, thats not half bad... (it aint half good either though) :D Now all we need is an Oompa Loompa song and we will have officially lost it. :bulgy-eyes:

I liked your little poem. You know I gotta give you a hard time and come up with a smartass comback though.

I liked your little poem. You know I gotta give you a hard time and come up with a smartass comback though.

Aw, dear, don't take me seriously.

Any poetry skills or lack of will be up for discussion upon posting of the Valentines...

Dent: For sure. The numbers are misleading, too...there's been a lot going on for such a short time!

I love the YouTube tags!

[YOUTUBE]DINuAWoxy4Q[/YOUTUBE]

^^^ That kinda freaked me out a little.

Back