Weekend of February 14-15

No doubt. The best thing about the "holiday" is you can go out aonother day/night when it's less crowded and celebrate then! And it can even be next week if you want, it doesn't have to be the day before or the day after!

Still, niiiice gift!

I just got a single rose and a Valentine...I'm a simple girl. (It was, however, the most awesome Valentine ever written in the several hundred year history of Valentines!)

Nine inches of fresh powder, with more on the way. Sunny and 30 degrees. God can take me now, because it doesn't get any better than this.

I'm not really a powder skier, but Harry I totally get what you told Boo Girl about how it makes you feel like you're flying.

Nine inches of fresh powder, with more on the way. Sunny and 30 degrees. God can take me now, because it doesn't get any better than this.

I'm not really a powder skier, but Harry I totally get what you told Boo Girl about how it makes you feel like you're flying.

It's even better on a snowboard. Total float.

This weekend I traveled to my coach. We worked on my swing and short game on Saturday. Things went well. Still have improvements to make. It is always a work in progress when it comes to golf.

Back