The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and hit some clubs at Golfsmith tonight. The guy there "helping" me didnt even know what a Mashie was let alone that they made a FW version. Then when I was hitting the FL 3 he is trying to give me swing tips. I actually told him to go away. Wasnt having it tonight.

Tap Tap Taparoo

They are pretty terrible ain't they. Ever since tinkering around with launch monitor settings they don't pester me.

--
tapatalk

Haha, you saw it right? I was laughing hard at that point, had to rewatch it a few times.

Yeah I saw it. Good stuff.

I don't really have a rant persay, but it sucks when you sell a piece of equipment, put the new equipment you purchased in play, and immediately want your old stuff back. Sometimes the grass isn't really greener on the other side. Sometimes it's a field full of cow poop but you've already stepped in it before you realize that.

Yeah I saw it. Good stuff.

I don't really have a rant persay, but it sucks when you sell a piece of equipment, put the new equipment you purchased in play, and immediately want your old stuff back. Sometimes the grass isn't really greener on the other side. Sometimes it's a field full of cow poop but you've already stepped in it before you realize that.

Yeah, that happened when I got rid of my SF 2.0 for an R11. Almost immediately wanted my SF back. Live and learn, I'm older and wiser now. :alien:

So confused wtf. In my paypal account I noticed an extra 300$. Checked it out and I used paypal to do an instant transfer from my bank account. Well the extra 300$ is because the payment "expired", whatever the hell that means. I don't know if they just didn't accept the payment or what. I know my order went through because it's been shipped and one of the items is sitting here beside me. Wtf :|

Yeah, that happened when I got rid of my SF 2.0 for an R11. Almost immediately wanted my SF back. Live and learn, I'm older and wiser now. :alien:

So you bought a Cleveland Classic to match your mental age? ;)

So confused wtf. In my paypal account I noticed an extra 300$. Checked it out and I used paypal to do an instant transfer from my bank account. Well the extra 300$ is because the payment "expired", whatever the hell that means. I don't know if they just didn't accept the payment or what. I know my order went through because it's been shipped and one of the items is sitting here beside me. Wtf :|

Oooohhhh...extra money? Oooorrr honesty is the best policy.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Scuffed the face & top of my new rbz 3 wood :banghead: I blame the wind & rain in Ireland.

Scuffed the face & top of my new rbz 3 wood :banghead: I blame the wind & rain in Ireland.

Clubs are tools. The tools of your trade are meant to bear scars to tell stories of their own own unique past with you!

Blowing smoke...maybe! Trying to make you feel better!

phone salesmen. One just called me and refused to stop talking. So it ended with me hanging up on him... It should be illegal for companies to call me if i didnt ask them to. Really pisses me off!

So you bought a Cleveland Classic to match your mental age? ;)

Bahahahaha! Dude, well played. And yes. :bulgy-eyes:

phone salesmen. One just called me and refused to stop talking. So it ended with me hanging up on him... It should be illegal for companies to call me if i didnt ask them to. Really pisses me off!

Don't get an American land-line phone, then....

I'd sure like Spring to come so I can shake this funk I'm in.

I'd sure like Spring to come so I can shake this funk I'm in.

Sorry to hear it, dude. We're all here for ya, Hawk.

Nah, it's nothing serious lol. I'm just crabby more than I like.

I like winter lasting maybe a couple weeks, but then I want it gone. It affects my mood as well - you're definitely not alone on that one.

I hear ya dude. I am in major need of my 4 hour therapy session...on the course.

I like winter lasting maybe a couple weeks, but then I want it gone. It affects my mood as well - you're definitely not alone on that one.

I think winter should last from the day after Thanksgiving until the day after Christmas. It has no business coming before or after that!!!

Nice to see some agreement. Eff winter!

caller id?

Dear Mr. Department of Public Safety patrolman,

I just wanted to know how much that ticket you wrote to the guy you had pulled over off the North Dallas Tollway was for? $100? $150? From that the State gets what, $130? You get $10-20? Don't know how that works but I will let you know how something else works. It's called the onlookers that slow down to stop and see you write that ticket on the shoulder of the highway during everyone's morning commute. All the salesmen that were late for their 9am conference call that may have cost them tens of thousands of dollars. The medical professionals that were on their way to work that could of been there 45 minutes earlier and saved the guy that went into cardiac arrest. The people that were starting their first day of work at a new company only to show up late on day 1.

Oh yes Mr. DPS officer, I know the guy you pulled over was going 10mph over the speedlimit.......and you showed him on this Wednesday morning, didn't ya! Meanwhile, the bumper to bumper of cars that stacked up behind your little show was over a 1/2 mile long. But I'm sure you were too busy writing your $150 ticket to even realize that. I was 30 minutes late and still get to keep my job and get to keep a paycheck. So to the salesmen that missed out on making that deal this morning, to the guy that went into cardiac arrest and to the people that were late on their first day on the job, just remember, Officer Dipstick got to write a $150 ticket today.

Don't get an American land-line phone, then....

Haha! Land-lines are crazy even here. The ONLY ones calling those numbers are salesmen..

Tappin' for world peace!

Dear Mr. Department of Public Safety patrolman,

I just wanted to know how much that ticket you wrote to the guy you had pulled over off the North Dallas Tollway was for? $100? $150? From that the State gets what, $130? You get $10-20? Don't know how that works but I will let you know how something else works. It's called the onlookers that slow down to stop and see you write that ticket on the shoulder of the highway during everyone's morning commute. All the salesmen that were late for their 9am conference call that may have cost them tens of thousands of dollars. The medical professionals that were on their way to work that could of been there 45 minutes earlier and saved the guy that went into cardiac arrest. The people that were starting their first day of work at a new company only to show up late on day 1.

Oh yes Mr. DPS officer, I know the guy you pulled over was going 10mph over the speedlimit.......and you showed him on this Wednesday morning, didn't ya! Meanwhile, the bumper to bumper of cars that stacked up behind your little show was over a 1/2 mile long. But I'm sure you were too busy writing your $150 ticket to even realize that. I was 30 minutes late and still get to keep my job and get to keep a paycheck. So to the salesmen that missed out on making that deal this morning, to the guy that went into cardiac arrest and to the people that were late on their first day on the job, just remember, Officer Dipstick got to write a $150 ticket today.

Wow. Best rant I've seen in a long while. Sorry, Nate.

Nate wins. That's rant with meat on it. Thoughtful rage dude.

I'm just going to whine about feeling crap today. Having to miss tonight's workout due to illness doesn't sound like a rant, but it's annoying.

Person at labcorp who couldn't read the computer screen and took 3 large tubes of blood and 1 small tube when it was supposed to be 2 large and 2 small. Then after pulling the needle from my arm and realizing your mistake trying to restick the same vein then when I told you no, you don't wait for the vein in my other arm to be ready causing me to not only have a bruise on one arm but both. Glad that this is all you do all day long. The worst part was there was a picture on the computer screen of what size tubes you needed that I saw as I was leaving. Not only can people not read they can't even understand a picture. An epic fail for the education system!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back