Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

eff, time for my webinar!

If Tiger loses to this guy, can we discuss whether or not he'll even make the cut at Augusta. B/c when Phil thumps Tiger on a Sunday at Pebble, it's "who's more favored to win at Augusta". Blah, blah, blah.

I think he still does well at Augusta.

That was an interesting half on 11 between Snedeker and Goosen.

How long before we hear the Tiger fans shout 'Get ten feet short of the hole!!' ?

Who ever said earlier that David Toms would win his match today is looking pretty good right now, man what a putt.

Wow today's been crazy. Yay DJ for the epic comeback. And I called the Lawrie win. Woo!

Bubba!!! You da Man!!!

Jason Day decides to start playing at the 16th. Take your time, Jason. Oh, you already do.

Damn Laird beat Quiros

I am reading about Cabrera blowing it and forcing extra holes, what happened?

Jason Day decides to start playing at the 16th. Take your time, Jason. Oh, you already do.

No need for him to spoil his day and start playing now

Ron's looking good, except that he lost Quiroz and Furyk. And hopefully he'll lose Bello. I lost Simpson to the quarters, but I'd bet a bunch of people had him going decently far.

eff, time for my webinar!

I feel your pain dude, I just started work as well.

I'm not going to lie....I may shed a tear if Tiger loses. Going out in the first round is not good at all.

Ron's looking good, except that he lost Quiroz and Furyk. And hopefully he'll lose Bello. I lost Simpson to the quarters, but I'd bet a bunch of people had him going decently far.
I also lost Poulter, McDowell, Woodland, Clarke and Dyson :angry:

Day for the win!

I hope it doesn't happen - but it looks like Tiger, Fowler, and maybe Garcia could completely kill my bracket. I already lost 2 out of the final 8.... Losing them would be the final dagger - on day one.. haha.

Damn Bella lost. I'm hosed

Damn Bella lost. I'm hosed

My impression is that none of us have picked a lot of winners today. Should be interesting to see who is still standing in our pool after round 1 (not me!).

AS through 15. This is getting very interesting. I think TW pulls this out.

AS through 15. This is getting very interesting. I think TW pulls this out.

How's he playing? For those who can't watch.

TW is 1 up thru 16. The way Watney looked today he'll wax either Gonzo or Woods next round.

Back