The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, CB bringing the pain!

LMAO at One-T living up to the title of best skimmer ever. Got i20?
Dude, I have some of the best employees I could ever ask for, if you treat them like sh!t then I will come down on you hard. I don't want anyone losing their jobs but it is what it is.

I just got a manager of one of my clients sites fired which I feel bad about, but if you treat my technicians like crap there will be consequences! Did you think I was just going to let it go?

Fair warning to all other MC contestants. Don't disrespect anyone on CB squad, you'll be swimming with the fishes. You are a grudge carrying gun slinger...

Fair warning to all other MC contestants. Don't disrespect anyone on CB squad, you'll be swimming with the fishes. You are a grudge carrying gun slinger...
I don't carry a grudge, I'm a big happy idiot but my guys will do almost anything for me cause I treat them good and try to keep them happy. I can't stand it when people who think they have a little power treat people that are "under" them like crap. Not if I can do anything about it. Now I'm all riled up.

I don't carry a grudge, I'm a big happy idiot but my guys will do almost anything for me cause I treat them good and try to keep them happy. I can't stand it when people who think they have a little power treat people that are "under" them like crap. Not if I can do anything about it. Now I'm all riled up.

you need to go pound balls at the range now

Dude, I have some of the best employees I could ever ask for, if you treat them like sh!t then I will come down on you hard. I don't want anyone losing their jobs but it is what it is.

You did the right thing, I always stood up for my employees, sometimes it was rough on me too. I know you are not happy about someone losing their job, but I admire that you would not let them give unnecessary crap to your guys. Well done.

My man! Taking care of his own...I love it

You did the right thing, I always stood up for my employees, sometimes it was rough on me too. I know you are not happy about someone losing their job, but I admire that you would not let them give unnecessary crap to your guys. Well done.

My man! Taking care of his own...I love it

you need to go pound balls at the range now
Thanks guys, I have actually just been invited to go play some golf this afternoon. I really want to but don't know if I can fit it in.

Off to the Doctors appointment. Wish me luck (Healthy Boy Please)

Good Luck Dev! Either way, being a Dad is awesome! My little girl could be the best thing that ever happened to me (besides my wife).

CB, I'd kill to have an IT manager with your attitude. They just don't get it around here. Really, I'd kill. Name the target.

CB, I'd kill to have an IT manager with your attitude. They just don't get it around here. Really, I'd kill. Name the target.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I just think everyone should be treated with respect, and nobody should be talked down to. My tech support guys know that the moment a client starts yelling at them they just transfer the call to me, and the tech's know that if they are treated poorly on a site that they should always just act very nice and cordial then phone me and it will be taken care of.
There is no excuse for not treating everyone with respect and it is one of the things I can't stand.

Good luck Dev!

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I just think everyone should be treated with respect, and nobody should be talked down to. My tech support guys know that the moment a client starts yelling at them they just transfer the call to me, and the tech's know that if they are treated poorly on a site that they should always just act very nice and cordial then phone me and it will be taken care of.
There is no excuse for not treating everyone with respect and it is one of the things I can't stand.

Once it really sinks in that Arizona does not want TMex, if you could pay me enough I'd move there. I jsut want a huge house. With hot women.

So I'm listening to Pandora, Prince radio and all of sudden N.W.A starts playing. No complaints but how are these sounds any where close to each other

Good luck, I agree with others healthy baby and mom are really all that is important, you really won't care if it is a boy or a girl after they get here, trust me on this one. I had 2 girls.

So I'm listening to Pandora, Prince radio and all of sudden N.W.A starts playing. No complaints but how are these sounds any where close to each other

I have had that happen on many occasions. A killer song comes on a station where it absolutely does not belong. It is like finding 20 quid in the couch. It is worth more than a $20 bill, but completely useless over here, yet still cool.

Bahaha. Pandora does things like that from time to time.

Once it really sinks in that Arizona does not want TMex, if you could pay me enough I'd move there. I jsut want a huge house. With hot women.

I have had that happen on many occasions. A killer song comes on a station where it absolutely does not belong. It is like finding 20 quid in the couch. It is worth more than a $20 bill, but completely useless over here, yet still cool.
LOL, that doesn't make any sense. I want a Tmex.

Good luck Dev, we all know we all want a healthy baby, but we always do want one sex or another from time to time. Both my wife and I wanted a boy the first time, and if we have another I would be hoping for a girl.

First time I have ever noticed, I thought somone had chnaged my channel

First time I have ever noticed, I thought somone had chnaged my channel
I'm listening to some backspin right now on sirius, 90's hip hop was the best ever.

how is this Rachel chic all over reality tv now?

I don't watch survivor, Seth.

Also, what is a good tapatalk app for Android? The one I'm using now doesn't let me quote posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back