Accenture Match Play Championship Thread (Spoiler)

Bounce, fade, roll...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like somebodys going to be upset when rory takes over #1

Bae making Rory putt that was a bit lame. Like Jake did to me on the 15th of the Palmer course at Reunion.

Bae making Rory putt that was a bit lame. Like Jake did to me on the 15th of the Palmer course at Reunion.
The way I see it is a form of desperation, hoping for a miracle miss. I would take it as a confidence builder if I was the player that needed to make the 3 footer.

"That would have been a double-eagle a week ago" (as Westwood's ball rolled over an old cup location on the green). Good one JM, TC liked that one I bet.

More pullin' than releasin'.

Kevin

Lee with a gift to Laird. Wtc man!

Just got home from the course. Looks like I am tuning in at a great time!

Looks like Westy is handling business.

Just got home from the course. Looks like I am tuning in at a great time!

Looks like Westy is handling business.

Been some pretty strong golf played today by some, not so much by others. Both of these matches are pretty good.

lol@ tmag belittling their own club, r11s sales must not be doing so hot

lol@ tmag belittling their own club, r11s sales must not be doing so hot

Probably hard to say considering it's been out for less than a month

I just can't go for a guy who uses a belly putter which is a blade. Blade or belly mallet buddy!

Probably hard to say considering it's been out for less than a month
I agree, but GG and Golfsmith around here the RBZ racks are emptied out and there's plenty of r11s equip left on the racks, however i dont know how much stock they carry

I just can't go for a guy who uses a belly putter which is a blade. Blade or belly mallet buddy!

I like it. Doesn't look like he has a shovel attached to him.

I agree, but GG and Golfsmith around here the RBZ racks are emptied out and there's plenty of r11s equip left on the racks, however i dont know how much stock they carry

Big box stores = a lot of inventory.

Lovely bunkershot from rory, unlucky hole for Bae...

Think Rory needs to keep the new 3w in the bag. Though if he keeps hitting it that far with it, he doesn't even need a driver.

I wish Lee would end this match so I can go work on my short game.

Looks like Bae has held his own against Rors today. Pretty impressive.

Westy hit that drive well and Laird was still way past him. Wow.

I just learned from the announcers that 2 up in match play is much better than being 1 up. Wow!!! :D

I thought that was going to be the putt where Westwood started crapping those white pants.

Guess not.

Kevin

I just learned from the announcers that 2 up in match play is much better than being 1 up. Wow!!! :D

Isn't that like twice as much or something? Ha

Nice job by Westy draining the bird after an average chip. Too bad Bae missed that putt, great opportunity.

I'd feel better if Lee won this hole.

Sent from my forged iPad

That Rory's a chipper.

Kevin

Back