Red Polos everywhere?

Uh oh, we have another ginger kid. :act-up:

250px-Gingerericsouthpark.png

LOL...I remember that episode. I dont have the freckles though. I did when I was a kid, but not anymore.

Sure...I guess.

Meh, its just a word. It only has power if you let it.

I do have one red polo, but it hasn't made an appearance on the course yet. Red has always been my favorite color, I think it comes from being a St. Louis Cardinals fan since I was about 2 1/2 years old.

Most of my polos are in the lighter tones, it's too freaking hot in Florida to wear darker colors that much! Whites with or without stripes, creams, etc.

Osahar, that is why most of our mens polos are light weight and light colors.

Oh so you're only 50% ginger?

No, he would actually be a daywalker, not a ginger at all. (Sorry Bake :) )

Anyways...I tan a lot - but have pretty fair skin to start.

Osahar, that is why most of our mens polos are light weight and light colors.

And thank you for that! All mine are some type of lightweight dry-weave style material. I'm cursed by being a Northerner that hasn't adjusted to the heat & humidity of the south - and that's after about 6 1/2 years in the South, 4 1/2 of them in Florida! I wilt in the summer, it's not a pretty sight :beat-up:

I have a brand new red golf shirt sitting on my desk. I never even thought of the whole Tiger thing. Thanks guys, now im going to be self conscious next time I wear it.

I have a brand new red golf shirt sitting on my desk. I never even thought of the whole Tiger thing. Thanks guys, now im going to be self conscious next time I wear it.

Wear it if you love it! Although I agree...avoid black pants and cap if possible. :blob:

Wear it if you love it! Although I agree...avoid black pants and cap if possible. :blob:

I should of put a smilie at the end of my last post, because ill have no problems wearing it. Your right about the black though.

Like I said to Craig.. Here is my Address..

apparently or is on clearance racks everywhere.

haha... yeah, red is a popular color in the clearance racks

It's a color I just can't pull off! I own zero red tops, only a red pair of pants

I wear red polos, not because of Tiger though. I wear them because I really like the way I look in them.

Back