Izzo Golf Swami GPS Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This just showed up via UPS to review. We will take it for a test drive and then of course be giving one away for our Charity Event in a couple of months. Here are the pictures of this tiny little device.

476332852_uv9hX-L.jpg

476332917_RuGkq-L.jpg

Looks very simple, which is perfect for the players who have a hard time getting the grasp of all the bells and whistles of a multi-functional GPS.

• Admin
That is correct Dent. It is simple. Easy to use. Priced well (we think) and we will know how it works shortly. Could be a good market for them since the Igolf Neo is no longer since they have been acquired by Bushnell.

• Admin
We will be taking this one for a spin tomorrow and comparing it to my Skycaddie and to my courses GPS.

i see there's an annual membership. did they give you a freebie account to check it out as well?

• Admin
They gave a free 30 day account to test the device. Then we send the device back to the company.

ok, i see. you'll review the ease of downloading courses and all that? thinking of getting something for a gift. can you poke around in the menu and see if there's courses for up here available?

• Admin
They only have courses for the US as of right now.

Did you unbox it on the 12th hole of your local course? hehe

So we have been messing around with this device for the last few days and so far we like what we see. It is not in the same league as the UPRO however, for a device that costs very little the accuracy seems quite good. We have been comparing it to the course GPS built into the carts at my home course, and to my Skycaddie and each and everytime all three are within 1 yard of each other.

Back