WTB: Nike STR8 Fit Wrench

Renren89

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to get a wrench that works with the nike STR8 fit system. I have the nike victory red tour str8-fit driver but from what I can tell the wrenches work on multiple models. Let me know if you have one that you're willing to sell and we can talk price.

Dont know if this will help or not, but I was at my local golf galaxy ( not for sure if one is near you) but I was looking at dirvers and testing them a guy was asking abou tthat wrench as well the guy from GG opened up the drawer and gave him one. NO charge, You might wan to try that way if no liuck here but i am sure someone here will have one.

Dont know if this will help or not, but I was at my local golf galaxy ( not for sure if one is near you) but I was looking at dirvers and testing them a guy was asking abou tthat wrench as well the guy from GG opened up the drawer and gave him one. NO charge, You might wan to try that way if no liuck here but i am sure someone here will have one.

yeah there aren't really any places like that around where i am. It's a 4 hour drive there and back to the closest big box retailer like that for me and the price of gas would be higher than whatever I end up paying for one

ohh man sorry to hear that I will be at mine this wekened I need to stock up on golf balls I will ask someoen there see if I can finagle (spelling) them to see if they have an extra one, if so I will PM you and let you know. assuming you dont have one by that time

well if you can't find one on here you can check this ebay listing.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Golf-S...ultDomain_0&hash=item2ebbea21ed#ht_579wt_1185

I'm in Canada and they only ship to the US so that wouldn't work.

ohh man sorry to hear that I will be at mine this wekened I need to stock up on golf balls I will ask someoen there see if I can finagle (spelling) them to see if they have an extra one, if so I will PM you and let you know. assuming you dont have one by that time

If you are able to get one that would be awesome and I'd be more than willing to pay all the shipping and a little bit for your trouble. I've seen some on ebay but the cheapest with shipping was $18 which seems a bit high especially since they were charging $8 for shipping which seemed a bit high.

I just hope I can grab you one ill keep my fingers crossed and no worries about shipping or paying if I get it for free you will get it for free, no rason to pay for free stuff, Ill let you know by saturday night. at the latest

I have one. Send me your info and I'll send it to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Don't know if still need one or not since the thread isn't locked yet, but I have one as well

Don't know if still need one or not since the thread isn't locked yet, but I have one as well
Looks like I'm getting one from gianna. thanks for the offer though

mods can lock this one up

Back