Good Night/Good Morning thread

Night all. Have Bandit's checkup tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully this one will be $44 like the last one!

if I wake up to snow I am going postal on someone at work......

if I wake up to snow I am going postal on someone at work......

I KNOW I'm waking up to snow. I need to get some sleep so I can deal with it. 'Night, all.

Supposed to get 3-6" of snow wednesday, hope we get 0".

Eyes are bleary...too much reading...to bed!

damn... please tell me you're somewhere far from me!

In a square state, several thousand feet up. With a sick child in a hotel room. Sigh.

In a square state, several thousand feet up. With a sick child in a hotel room. Sigh.

And bad internet service and a broken "F" key. You're going to get relieved so you can hit the slopes sometime, aren't you?

And bad internet service and a broken "F" key. You're going to get relieved so you can hit the slopes sometime, aren't you?

I'll say! I couldn't find an alt+number combo to make an f, so I finally copied it from the keyboard map.

12 inches of fresh powder, and it's still coming down.

But poor Kid. It's hard enough being sick in a hotel when you're an adult. When you're a kid, and it's your birthday, it's totally rotten.

I'll say! I couldn't find an alt+number combo to make an f, so I finally copied it from the keyboard map.

But poor Kid. It's hard enough being sick in a hotel when you're an adult. When you're a kid, and it's your birthday, it's totally rotten.

its better than being at school...

or sitting at a cubicle!

Good night. I just wanted to post in here. I'll be going to sleep in about an hour.

Wait, so every time you hit an F, you hit Ctrl+V? The dedication to the orum that shows!

I didn't just wake up, but I just saw this.

Wait, so every time you hit an F, you hit Ctrl+V? The dedication to the orum that shows!

A bumpy plane ride back home seems to have cured the problem! ffff

Goodnight all, hope everyone had a good weekend and had fun during the raffle!!!

night all... I am headed to watch some tube/enjoy some popping corn

Going to lay down & nurse this headache I have had for the last 2 1/2 days.
Dark & quiet is the only prescription I need.

You are up WAY too early, Dyna!

Good morning from Miami!!!

Had a very broken nights sleep, (partly from jet lag, partly from excitement at playing golf today) - but can't wait to get out there.

See you all later :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Had a very broken nights sleep, (partly from jet lag, partly from excitement at playing golf today) - but can't wait to get out there.

Have a great round!

Great to have you in our home state. Enjoy the weather.

ahhhhhh enjoy yourself! best of luck on the course

Good night all. It has been a long day. Glad to see the charity event is now official and tix are for sale. So glad that we can help out these charities.

Back