What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a VCR? Is that like an 8-Track? LOL

No--more like this:

edison_phonograph_idelia.jpg

Thats not true Claire, I believe its in the Constitution.

Oh please Gasman, that's ridiculous. It's not in the Constitution.

Spoiler
It's in the Bible.

Amazing Race.

NOVA: "The Four Winged Dinosaur"

It's a documentary about a pigeon sized dinosaur called the microraptor that had four wings and feathers.

Two factions of scientists are competing to prove how flight developed in the animal: either arboreal (falling out of trees --> gliding ---> flight), or ground (running --> wing assisted jumping ---> flight).

Another faction is seeking to prove that dinosaurs are not the ancestors of birds.

Police chase, woohoo.

Anaheim Ducks vs. Buffalo Bruins

Been a solid game so far.

Another one? There sure are a lot of them out there!

It was a quick one, they spun him out, bashed his window and sent a dog in there. Good times for sure.

I love police dogs. They are awesome.

I love police dogs. They are awesome.

Ya thats always my favorite part on "COPS". Do people really think they can outrun a dog. My old neighbor used to be in K9 and the dog lived with him? Its cool what they can get those dogs to do, I cant even get mine off the couch.

Ya thats always my favorite part on "COPS". Do people really think they can outrun a dog. My old neighbor used to be in K9 and the dog lived with him? Its cool what they can get those dogs to do, I cant even get mine off the couch.

That's because your dog is supposed to lay on the couch all day. I'd love for my dog to be able to do half of what a police dog can do. It's amazing how intelligent they are.

I am watching Tiger go 1 up on his opponent in the 1st rd of accenture tourney on the golf channel HD sun is out 41 deg got all my tour edge's today except the 7 iron It is a pretty good day

damn... I want to watch the match play!!!

I am watching Tiger go 1 up on his opponent in the 1st rd of accenture tourney on the golf channel HD sun is out 41 deg got all my tour edge's today except the 7 iron It is a pretty good day

jcuray-

In the future, please try not to disclose tournament scores. A lot of people recording them on their DVRs so they can watch them when they are done with work.

Thanks!

EDIT: Except, of course, for in the dedicated tournament threads or using a properly labeled spoiler tags, either of which should be enough notice to keep people from reading if they don't want to know the results.

jcuray-

In the future, please try not to disclose tournament scores. A lot of people recording them on their DVRs so they can watch them when they are done with work.

Thanks!

EDIT: Except, of course, for in the dedicated tournament threads or using a properly labeled spoiler tags, either of which should be enough notice to keep people from reading if they don't want to know the results.

Good advice Harry.:act-up:

I posted a link to the leaderboard in the tourney thread.

Good advice Harry.:act-up:

Well, jcuray's wasn't bad at all (didn't really spoil anything), but I worry about the slippery slope - especially on tournaments that I really like. And I LOVE match play.

And hopefully no one will have a brain fart diarrhea like I did on Sunday and post results without even realizing they are doing it. I'm still in shock that I did that.

I posted a link to the leaderboard in the tourney thread.

I don't see any problem with that. The fact that the name of the tournament is in the title of the thread is enough warning that you shouldn't open the thread unless you want to know results. Besides, the link itself wouldn't give away anything unless you labeled it something fraudulent, like "Naked pictures of Paula Creamer here!"

Well, jcuray's wasn't bad at all (didn't really spoil anything), but I worry about the slippery slope - especially on tournaments that I really like. And I LOVE match play.

And hopefully no one will have a brain fart diarrhea like I did on Sunday and post results without even realizing they are doing it. I'm still in shock that I did that.

I was poking fun at you. Im still laughing about your slip up. :eyepoke:

Im watching the Giants vs Indians spring training game. The announcer just pronounced Jiminez as Jim- ah- nez. :confused2:

We just watched Idol. Now I'm watching the CSI NY because my wife has two things recording downstairs and it's either that or Top Chef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back