The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

54 points for me today too....I had a possible 68 if I would have started the right guys today.

Rory just looks strong right now...gotta be the favorite heading into Augusta

Had a 50 pt day today, thanks to Keegan and Rory. Hope that those two go low tomorrow and hope Rors comes out with the W.

Rory just seems to be in another zone. It's kind of fun to watch. The kid has it in every aspect.

He just seems to hit that zone, you don't see it too often. It looks pretty special. I think he could be 'dominant' if he just screwed his head on and played a full schedule on the PGA.

Im pondering moving Wilson in for Rose. Not sure though.

I picked my worst b lister... Rose. I don't know who to put in tomorrow now.

Lee? Rors? Rose?

I'd like to save a start on tiger so it's down to these three. I've started them all so I'm in for bonuses. It just depends on who goes low.

Lee? Rors? Rose?

I'd like to save a start on tiger so it's down to these three. I've started them all so I'm in for bonuses. It just depends on who goes low.

Can't take Rmac out dude. He's going to win.

Rory was Roromatic today. Really hope he can move in to #1. The guy just has the best all round game right now. I mean they showed that 41 of his last 42 rounds have been under par.

Lee? Rors? Rose?

Definitely would not burn a start just for 1 round, especially on someone like TW. I had the same dilemma to throw Schwartzl in for Bae but not worth it for 1 round. Hard to bet against Rory having another one of the low rounds tomorrow so I am leaving him in.

it's rory's world, we're just living in it.

68 points for my squad today and holding on to first place in Group 1 (overall & Honda).

Tomorrow's forecast in W. Palm Beach: Gusty winds with scattered afternoon thunderstorms. A few storms may be severe. High 79F. SW winds shifting to NW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

NW wind for #15 will be brutal. Even par might win it for Rors.

Good point about the weather canes. I heard at the end of today's broadcast that they are teeing them off early tomorrow in hopes of beating the worst of the storm.

Wtc do I do with Rose? His round was so odd. I bet Wilson puts up a decent score tomorrow.

Did Tiger putt badly or hit the ball badly today? I lost track of which day it was in the rotation.

Kevin

Good point about the weather canes. I heard at the end of today's broadcast that they are teeing them off early tomorrow in hopes of beating the worst of the storm.

Yes, you're right Cookie. 8:30am start off #1 & #10 in threesomes. Leaders go off @ 10:30am. Looks like GC & NBC will be tape delayed.

Wtc. Tape delay means I won't watch. I hate that. Zzzzzzzz

Yes, you're right Cookie. 8:30am start off #1 & #10 in threesomes. Leaders go off @ 10:30am. Looks like GC & NBC will be tape delayed.

Ahhh, did not realize they were being that aggressive with moving the tee times up. Twitter and Facebook will unfortunately ruin any suspense with delayed coverage.

Ahhh, did not realize they were being that aggressive with moving the tee times up. Twitter and Facebook will unfortunately ruin any suspense with delayed coverage.

I'm just not going to wake up until coverage was suppose to start. Easier to do that than not going on facebook or twitter.

Did Tiger putt badly or hit the ball badly today? I lost track of which day it was in the rotation.

Kevin

Haha it was a bit of both. Tomorrow is the putter day

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I also can't figure out who to start, I have Rory, Keegan and Westwood in there now, but I can switch out westwood for wilson if I feel so inclined. Westwood hasn't done much yet...

I also can't figure out who to start, I have Rory, Keegan and Westwood in there now, but I can switch out westwood for wilson if I feel so inclined. Westwood hasn't done much yet...

I have the exact same conundrum. Do I switch Wilson for Westy? Not sure if I want to burn a start for one round, though.

Back