What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played and placed 3rd in the edpa scramble with a -12 score. I won a bushnell GPS and Cleveland FL 5W

Nice shooting FK, those are some pretty stout prizes, congrats.

Picked up some new Winn Dri-tac grips, double sided tape, and solvent. This will be my first time swapping out grips on my own. Looking forward to giving it a go.

Played 18 with THP'er Michael.Tyler87. Had fun but what a dreadful day of ball striking, lost 5 balls!

Had a golf lesson at Greendale Golf Course in Alexandria and the played 18 with VA Vince. Great day of golf.

I probably should have played with you guys today instead of heading to Hobbs. TaylorMade didn't impress me on the range and it rained for 11 holes. I'm not sure if it was due to the swamplike conditions, but the ATV wedges were a let down.

Hit a large bucket. 2nd time hitting balls this year (well, since August of last year technically). Had to hit in the dome today since it was snowing. Here's a 7 iron swing video I took...

Watched the final round of the Honda after...

Nice looking swing there.

Picked up some new Winn Dri-tac grips, double sided tape, and solvent. This will be my first time swapping out grips on my own. Looking forward to giving it a go.

It's easy bro. Just use way more solvent then you think you need. Trust me!

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I purchased a new Mashie FW and am very excited to get it out on the course for its maiden voyage. :blob:

Nice looking swing there.

Thanks, gents!

Been away from golf for 5 years (during college...so no money to play), trying to get back to scratch. Have played a max of three times each of the past five years, happy to see my swing is still "close" to being where it once was.

Thanks, dude!

Been away from golf for 5 years (during college...so no money), trying to get back to scratch. Have played a max of three times each of the past five years, happy to see my swing is still "close" to being where it once was.

Jeez dude. I wish my swing was halfway to where the one I just watched is. Looks great. Keep it up.

I probably should have played with you guys today instead of heading to Hobbs. TaylorMade didn't impress me on the range and it rained for 11 holes. I'm not sure if it was due to the swamplike conditions, but the ATV wedges were a let down.

No rain for us, but the wind was howlin' which made it tough for distance control. I think we still had a great time though. That's too bad about the ATV's, I was interested to hear what you thought.

Played and placed 3rd in the edpa scramble with a -12 score. I won a bushnell GPS and Cleveland FL 5W
Nice! Which Bushnell did you get?

watched some great golf on TV and spent a lot of time on THP.

Spent some time on the Wii Fit and doing core strengthening. I'm committed to dropping 15 by summer.

Hey guys/ gals. I'm new to the forum here. Living up in WI just got dumped with snow this past Friday so the outdoor range is nil until the snow melts again. While watching Rory closeout the tournament this weekend I practiced a little putting and ran to my local Dicks Sporting Goods to test out a few fairway woods.

I ended up picking up a Callaway Warbird for $60 new, which I thought was a pretty good deal.

tequila4kapp = great to hear that you are loosing some extra weight. I have lost roughly 50 pounds in the past 6 months and still have about 25-30 to go. Its tough work, but worth it!

Damn, so the wedge pondering is in full force now.

No rain for us, but the wind was howlin' which made it tough for distance control. I think we still had a great time though. That's too bad about the ATV's, I was interested to hear what you thought.

Had a great time but that wind was brutal.

Coffee with THP... laundry (washing golf clothes).... dome session for likely 3 or 4 buckets (2 on short game) and gym time are the plans for the day. Two parcels sent out to two THP'ers.

Alex

Hit the range for 30min after it rained and snowed in 40* weather to try out my newly gripped woods. The black widow grips still felt good even though they were cold from being in the car. Need to give them another run in a little warmer temps but I love the feedback while still being soft. Playing on Friday which is supposed to be warmer.

Tappin in putts from iOS

Just got 6-9 inches of snow over the weekend. It got into the upper 30's today, so I hit the range and broke in my new driver (R11) and the new 3 wood (warbird).

Now, nice little putting session in the living room while watching some tube.

I bought another old Ping putter off of eBay for a restoration project. I rarely buy hats for golf (I beg free ones at my home course) but I broke down and purchased a visor on eBay as well. I worked on my putting this evening in the house a little as it was pretty cold here today. Good thing spring is on the way. I'm about nuts from the winter and no golf.

Been working in the house on tempo and timing of the new swing with half swings on the carpet. Took the 9 iron to the range to take the home sessions a little further and hit a bucket. Had an epiphany about my swing today... Looking forward to more work tomorrow.

Spent a lot of time on THP, watched some stuff on TGC, went to the gym and worked on my legs & core with my trainer so that should help my balance and swing, went to the course for an hour and a half of chipping and putting.

Last edited:
THP, and again a shortgame session of 90 minutes. Putting and chipping!

THPing and a range session with the Classic and the Fit.

A bit of THP and went to Golfsmith and then played 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back