What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We played at a course in Turnersville. Was sort of a last minute thing, sorry dude! Won't happen again, I PROMISE.

lol its cool i would have drove down to meet up with you guys. its just hard finding people that can golf during the week.

Due to my overwhelming hang over this morning and not being able to leave my bed to go play golf this morning i compiled a list of my putters in a spread sheet including prices i paid for them, lie, lengths, and weight and some other stuff about them... i think i may have a problem but its hard to keep track of everything since i joined here it hasn't even been a year yet ive bought 18 putters and only sold 2. Anyway this took up a few hours but now im keeping track of everything in case i need to mattycrack some of them down the road.

Hit two buckets to get ready for the first tourney of the year.

Hit a couple buckets, broke in the G20, and demo'd a few wedges.

How did you like the G20?

I really liked it. I hit it more consistently than the R11s and I could really get after it without hitting a crazy hook. The ballflight was a little on the high side, but the majority of my shots were straight. Distance seemed similar to the R11s with the Miya.

I really liked it. I hit it more consistently than the R11s and I could really get after it without hitting a crazy hook. The ballflight was a little on the high side, but the majority of my shots were straight. Distance seemed similar to the R11s with the Miya.

What shaft is in the G20 again?

Thats it I'm ordering one

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

TFC169 Tour, but probably going to put my Kai'li in it.

It really is a great driver. Really easy to hit and launches high and straight.

Agreed its a great driver. Man I'm not sure about that. Everything I've read seems to say that might mess it up. G20 head is a lot heavier them most drivers so the stock shaft is counterbalanced so it doesn't swing heavy. But id be curious to hear what you find out if you do this though.

Agreed its a great driver. Man I'm not sure about that. Everything I've read seems to say that might mess it up. G20 head is a lot heavier them most drivers so the stock shaft is counterbalanced so it doesn't swing heavy. But id be curious to hear what you find out if you do this though.

hmmm, I'll have to look into that. I know the guy that owns the golf shop has an aftermarket shaft in his G20, so I'll talk to him about it. I guess it wouldn't be too difficult to swap shafts back to original if needed.

hmmm, I'll have to look into that. I know the guy that owns the golf shop has an aftermarket shaft in his G20, so I'll talk to him about it. I guess it wouldn't be too difficult to swap shafts back to original if needed.

Yeah I'd be curious what he says about it. I guess for some people it just might not really matter that much.

Yeah I'd be curious what he says about it. I guess for some people it just might not really matter that much.

The stock shaft is pretty good, but it seems to launch a little on the high end. Spin was low to mid 3k's too.

The stock shaft is pretty good, but it seems to launch a little on the high end. Spin was low to mid 3k's too.

Yeah TC hit his on the monitor and saw some high spin too. But he got the non tour stock shaft.

Yeah TC hit his on the monitor and saw some high spin too. But he got the non tour stock shaft.

Nice. I can't wait to get it on the course this weekend. I was swinging out of my shoes and it was still going straight.

Nice. I can't wait to get it on the course this weekend. I was swinging out of my shoes and it was still going straight.

That is something we were discussing how the G20 seems to hold up well to any kind of swing.

Played 18 holes and THP'ed some.

Played 9 this morning, watched golf coverage, and THP'ed.

Worked on my chipping out in the yard. I put out a 4 foot wading pool and I am just trying to land the ball in the pool from various distances.

Worked on my chipping out in the yard. I put out a 4 foot wading pool and I am just trying to land the ball in the pool from various distances.
Smalls are you sure practicing hitting the ball into the water is a good idea?

18 holes with my boss and another co worker. It was freaking windy, never played in this kind of wind and it was kind of fun.

Smalls are you sure practicing hitting the ball into the water is a good idea?
Haha, no water in the pool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back