What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, I knew my wedge choice would turn heads. I've hit/owned everything and these were what won.

I almost hit the buy button on some scor wedges the other day. Not sure why but I fought off the urge.

I almost hit the buy button on some scor wedges the other day. Not sure why but I fought off the urge.

It was really hard to pass up their 30 day trial for $9.95 and I had planned on doing it. Buying wedges tonight was spur of the moment. I blame my Golftec instructor for canceling our session and causing me to head to the range that happened to have a pro shop.

It was really hard to pass up their 30 day trial for $9.95 and I had planned on doing it. Buying wedges tonight was spur of the moment. I blame my Golftec instructor for canceling our session and causing me to head to the range that happened to have a pro shop.

Stupid instructor. If he keeps that up you'll be a full blown wrx'er before long. lol

Kmac, you'd LOVE them buddy.

So freaking good.

Stupid instructor. If he keeps that up you'll be a full blown wrx'er before long. lol

lol, he did say he'll add on 2 additional lessons for free. Maybe that's why I was "buy happy". I've had my eye on the Ping Tour-S, but the scratch are $$.

Nice purchase DJ. About time you abandoned those shite Taylormade wedges. You're a true playa now.

haha, I knew my wedge choice would turn heads. I've hit/owned everything and these were what won.

LOL, just giving you a hard time, I bet they are really nice wedges.

Nice purchase DJ. About time you abandoned those shite Taylormade wedges. You're a true playa now.

lol, I still have my trusty xFT 50*. I could get these on the course and hate them, too. I'll keep the 56 and 60 xFT's on standby.

Cleveland Mashie Fairway 15.5
Cleveland Mashie+ Hybrid 18
Sun Mountain C130 Cart Bag

I love getting my bonus check and my birthday spending money in the same week.

My bag is done until I fall in love with something I have to have at Demo Day.

You are going to love that cart bag. Sun Mountain is the best!

lol, I still have my trusty xFT 50*. I could get these on the course and hate them, too. I'll keep the 56 and 60 xFT's on standby.

Here's my suggestion: back away from the ball about an inch or two, and quit hitting knock downs. Go ahead and take a nice, healthy, full swing. And you'll be fine. The Scratch wedges sure are good looking.

Here's my suggestion: Get that ball back in your stance a little with your hands forward. On the down swing keeps those hands well in front of the ball and keep a low finish to hit knockdowns.

Kevin

Here's my suggestion: Get that ball back in your stance a little with your hands forward. On the down swing keeps those hands well in front of the ball and keep a low finish to hit knockdowns.

Kevin

LOL, stop ruining the kid. He has too pretty of a swing to hit those dillweed shots.

haha, I may have figured out the wedge shanks. It was a little embarrassing tonight when the pro shop guy watched me take the first swing with the Tour-S and I hosel rocketed the shart out of it. I've limited myself to 2 knockdowns per round.

LOL, stop ruining the kid. He has too pretty of a swing to hit those dillweed shots.

Your boy Phil seems to like them. He was hitting 'em all day at Pebble. I think our young DirtyDawg sees DJ hit his wedges to the moon, and subconsciously he wants more control.

Kevin

Maybe but I got Titleist wedges that I like :)

I just threw up in my mouth a little.....

I kid, I kid. You are the Vokey Man!

I just threw up in my mouth a little.....

I kid, I kid. You are the Vokey Man!

Haha I'm not even all that attached to them. I got them just to try something different to be honest.

Haha I'm not even all that attached to them. I got them just to try something different to be honest.

You need a 50* Vokey. That's a good club. So is that 58* you're toting.

Kevin

You need a 50* Vokey. That's a good club. So is that 58* you're toting.

Kevin

I came close to OEM'ing that 50* but instead went with the Ci11 GW.

I came close to OEM'ing that 50* but instead went with the Ci11 GW.

I'm betting that GW will be a beast for you from the way TC talks about the Ci11's. I was on the brink of cracking on them when I got picked to test the i20's.

Lets see. I've been house bound for two weeks now with nothing to do. I have bought at least 4 golf shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of Adidas golf shoes, and have studied the deal of the day thread every day. My Ebay watch list is long and I continually delete items I know I don't need. LOL

Lets see. I've been house bound for two weeks now with nothing to do. I have bought at least 4 golf shirts, 2 pairs of shorts, a pair of Adidas golf shoes, and have studied the deal of the day thread every day. My Ebay watch list is long and I continually delete items I know I don't need. LOL

Nothing wrong with that at all Kelly!

A sore neck/shoulder can't keep KB from doing something golf related!

Ping G20 with 45" TFC169 Tour D shaft.

Now I wait for it to show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back