So we have a shooter on my campus right now...

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
Stay safe dude.

WTC? This is getting ridiculous. Stay safe.

Hate seeing this stuff pop up all too often. Hope it is over very soon.

OMG! What is the world coming to? Stay safe, Darren. Thoughts are with you and your university.

Not again!!! Stay safe!

Tapaway!

Be safe, man. Prayers headed your way.

Thankfully most of us are on break. I was going to be returning today too. Glad I didn't. Still can't get a hold of my friend who works there, hopefully she had off today.

Wow, stay safe bro. I'm almost afraid to go to class now a days.

Please be safe man and some good thoughts headed that way.

Terrible news. What's going on in the world these days?

Be careful, and stay safe.

Thankfully most of us are on break. I was going to be returning today too. Glad I didn't. Still can't get a hold of my friend who works there, hopefully she had off today.

UGH! I couldn't imagine being in that situation. Not knowing where my friends and loved ones are while this is going on. I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone. Keep your head up. Keep us informed on the situation and the well being of your friend.

Be safe Darren!

I'm glad you're not there Darren. This really sucks to hear.

glad you aren't there Darren.

Stay safe Darren!

That's why I'm glad that in Oklahoma and a few other states they are allowing concealed to carry on college campuses. I attend college part time and I always carry when I'm there. Hopefully I never have to protect myself but if something like this happens at least I will have an option to stop something terrible.

They just called in 2 additional SWAT teams from Allegheney County. Reports of 3+ gunmen still here.

stay safe man

jeez...what a world we live in. glad you're safe man...hope your friend is safe as well. prayers and thoughts....

OMG! What is the world coming to?

It's coming to only baddies will have guns. See next quote...
That's why I'm glad that in Oklahoma and a few other states they are allowing concealed to carry on college campuses.
More legal carrying means more opportunity to stop this s&%t.

They just called in 2 additional SWAT teams from Allegheney County. Reports of 3+ gunmen still here.

Incredible! Good to hear your safe Darren, prayers going your way for everyone else.

Back