2012 WGC - Cadillac Championship [Spoilers]

I feel like a DJ and Sergio final pairing on Sunday and Sergio flirts with the course record.

John Deere Tap'n...

I like you train of thought here dude. Sergio is ready to make this his year. You're always a threat on Sundays as well.

Man I should have started Sergio and Quiros

He made birdie and you don't think it was worth it!! Are you ok? That is playing golf and not be a robot. So which do you want?!

Didn't Sergio also birdie that hole after laying up? I'm pretty sure a few people have. It just seemed like an awfully big risk for a birdie that he probably could have gotten otherwise.

Didn't Sergio also birdie that hole after laying up? I'm pretty sure a few people have. It just seemed like an awfully big risk for a birdie that he probably could have gotten otherwise.

I don't understand why it matters how birdie is made. The guy knew he could pull off the shots and did what he wanted. He needs to play more agressive and remember what it's like to play golf and play a routine

Anybody know what shoes Phil is wearing? I thought he was with Ecco but I don't see them listed on his website as a sponsor...

I don't understand why it matters how birdie is made. The guy knew he could pull off the shots and did what he wanted. He needs to play more agressive and remember what it's like to play golf and play a routine

That's true. But Tigger tries a lot of things that don't pay off. Would have been bad if he had ended up in the water. But he didn't, so all is good.

Anybody know what shoes Phil is wearing? I thought he was with Ecco but I don't see them listed on his website as a sponsor...

I thought Phil wore Callaway Shoes

Forecast for the rest of the week is for 15mph winds out of the east every day. Is this pretty much normal for this time of year in Miami?

Forecast for the rest of the week is for 15mph winds out of the east every day. Is this pretty much normal for this time of year in Miami?

Yes, it's actually that way in Florida and a little tamer than usual

Schwartzel to -4 to counteract some of the Rory smellyness. Keegan and Schwarty might save my arse today.

That's true. But Tigger tries a lot of things that don't pay off. Would have been bad if he had ended up in the water. But he didn't, so all is good.

I know what your saying but in order for him to win again he has to hit shots like this over and over. Once he sees he can free wheel and get results he will win again. He is too ridged and needs to let loose, on and off the course. IMO

Schwartzel to -4 to counteract some of the Rory smellyness. Keegan and Schwarty might save my arse today.

I have him in play today as well. Along with Sergio. Fowler and Hass have been turds for me up to this point. Rose will be off the bench tomorrow.

Y'know, maybe Tigger wouldn't be such a bad putter if he could put an approach inside of 60 feet. I've seen him with 2 or 3 putts from 60-80 feet so far today. Hard to putt well from there.

So do I stay with Rory tomarrow and look for a bounceback round? Or do I bring in the Tiger and leave DJ to torment me. Ricky is the fourth choice.

So do I stay with Rory tomarrow and look for a bounceback round? Or do I bring in the Tiger and leave DJ to torment me. Ricky is the fourth choice.

I say leave Rory in. He's too good and playing too well as of late to not finish decently at this tourney. At least that's what I hope as I'll probably stick with him.

Good I have him starting today

Sweet, me too!

I am going to stick with Rory for tomorrow. Other choices would be Fowler or Westy and both of them are over par. Even if I had someone at 1 under, Rory is doubtful to shoot even or worse again.

Watch out.. the ColoHaters will come after you!

I may have to steal that and use it for my next tournament team name LOL

Sweet, me too!

I am going to stick with Rory for tomorrow. Other choices would be Fowler or Westy and both of them are over par. Even if I had someone at 1 under, Rory is doubtful to shoot even or worse again.

Boy you're awful at fantasy golf ... pfft lol.

Boy you're awful at fantasy golf ... pfft lol.

No kidding, eh? Where does that leave you now?

You and Paul Casey do have something in common. Very close to DFL.

Back