RocketBallz - Win 17 More Yards!

tyno

War Eagle's friend
Reaction score
Handicap
kids
Win RocketBallz this week/weekend during tournament coverage by tweeting or texting...

4741_header.jpg
4741_copy.jpg
4741_day.jpg

4741_explore.jpg
4741_thufri.jpg

4741_satsun.jpg

Unfortunately, it's going to be nice out Sunday and I'll be at the course. May a THPer win this time!

And I'm still hoping Freebirdee gives my my wood.

Tweet sent! Thanks

I've already tweeted a couple of times. I wasn't aware of the opportunity this weekend, so thanks!

Thanks for the heads up!!

Entered! Thanks for the info!

Just Tweeted, thanks for the heads up!

Wow I posted this in the Doral thread hours ago and no one even read it.....I suck

Wow I posted this in the Doral thread hours ago and no one even read it.....I suck

I read it there if that makes you feel any better. I should've thanked you for it there.

people just block you out like they do Cookie

You can block people?

I read it there if that makes you feel any better. I should've thanked you for it there.

I was kidding....I don't care if people read my post.... :D

Tweeted! Thanks!

You can block people?

Yep - I blocked someone last year for awhile and eventually unblocked them. It hides their post and you have to click on show post or something to see it.

Done deal and thanks.

lol. yeah but you didn't use these fancy pictures... :alien:

I'm in! Thanks!

Just got back home and saw this post a few minutes ago, tweeted immediately. Thanks for the heads up and good luck to all THPers.

Only about 20 minutes left guys! They only accept tweets until coverage stops. And don't forget you can tweet as many different things as you want. Be creative and good luck all!

Shucks... My entry was:

@huskair: @TaylorMadeGolf +17 yards will allow me to be one of the few golfers with a dry golf ball on #18 of Doral! #RBZ17

Oh well

Tap tap taparoo

Back